Chapter Two

Recap:

And that is where our journey to find the rest of the Eight Deadly Sins began...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We're traveling to the town Vanya that Captain wants to stop by. Apparently, we're low on ale, go figure. I transform into my human form and jump onto Hawk's mom. During our traveling so far I managed to fix my cloak. I head inside and see Meliodas and Elizabeth. I stop in my tracks only to notice the new outfit that Meliodas gave her. 'Why that pervy little midget...' "It's the tavern's uniform." "Awesome job with the pervy thoughts," Hawk scolds. Meliodas walks around Elizabeth examining the outfit. "So, while I'm waiting tables, you want me to collect information on the sins?" "Information on the holy knights would be nice too." "Why doesn't Lady (Y/N) wear this outfit," she asks curiously. "She's usually in her wolf form, so she's kind of like a guard dog, plus she hates waitressing." He walks behind her and lifts her skirt. "Ah!" "Don't worry, just doing a size check." I start to growl viciously at him. "(Y-Y/N)! I t-t-thought you were outside." "Looks like I don't need to tell him off." "What did I tell you?" He backs away slowly, but I teleport behind him and punch him through the roof of the tavern. 'No good dirty pervert.'

"Will Sir Meliodas be okay?" I look at her wide eye. 'Are you serious, he just looked up your skirt and you care about his well-being?!' I nod. "I say he deserved it," Hawk proclaims. The door opens and Meliodas walks in dusting himself off. "You still got it (Y/N)."

Oh, Sir Meliodas, Lady (Y/N), there's actually something I've been meaning to ask you." "Sure, what is it?" "The Eight Deadly Sins, are you all awful criminals everyone says you are and if so what crime did you commit." I hang my head in shame, my hood covering my face more as I ponder through my memories. 'Elaine....' "Crime huh?" "I believe they don't understand what kind of people you are, you both saved me without knowing who I was well except Lady (Y/N) after all. I lift my head up and give her a small smile. "My crime... well truth be told, I went around stealing every pair of panties I could get 10 years ago. Even (Y/N)'s when Ban wasn't looking" I turn and glare at him "YOU WHAT?!" "Y-you're kidding right?" "That's right." Ellie falls over and quickly gets back up. 'Nasty perv.' "What I actually did was grope 1,000 perfect boobies, even (Y/N)'s when she was sleeping and not near Ban," he remarks rubbing the back of his neck. 'Why you insolent little shit!' I start fuming in anger. "That's a joke right, you actually didn't grope boobs did you?" "Joking." Ellie falls again. "I did steal your panties and grope yours (Y/N), now I know why Ban uses them as pillows." "You disgusting pervert! Wait 'til I tell Ban!" I punch him in the face hard. "Please stop, or did you commit a crime so terrible you can't describe it." "Maybe." Suddenly, we stop moving causing Ellie to fall. I use telekinesis to catch her before Meliodas gets his pervy hands on her. "Hey! Aw man." I glare at him. Hawk's mom starts making noises. "We're here!"

"This is our next stop. Vanya village." We walk out of the tavern and jump down. Hawk's mom starts to dig into the ground. "(Y/N), you know what to do." I nod and change into my first wolf form. "I understand why she's in that form when we're in the tavern, but why in public?" "Well, she's known throughout the sins to always wear a purple cloak, so she switches form. No one knows her in her first wolf form either, but they know her giant one." "Oh, why doesn't she just change clothes." "I cannot, for this outfit defines who I am and it was a gift that I don't want to part with." She looks down at me and smiles. "Okay."

We start heading into town as Meliodas talks about Vanya ale. "But, now those famous waters are bone dry." "Look the scrubs are dry as well." We walk over the bridge when I freeze. 'I sense holy knight powers here.' I shake my head and catch up with the rest.