Chapter Eleven

Recap:

Isn't that- The Sin of Sloth, the Grizzly Sin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who did this? Who did such terrible things to Diane and (Y/N)," King says in a quiet voice. "Was it you, or you," he questions looking at Howzer and Guila. "It wasn't them, those two were...protecting us, so please don't blame them okay." "S-she's right b-big brother. They were h-helping us." I sit up with all the strength I have left and rest next to Diane. With a few raspy deep breaths, I pull out the chunk of ice. "(Y/N), no. It's stopping the bleed-" "Shhh big b-brother, I'm o-okay. Y-You won't l-lose m-me," I manage to sigh out. "I j-just need to r-rest." King clenches his hand into a fist walking up to Howzer. "But you didn't, you didn't protect them at all. Quit messing around, say you're sorry!" King punches and punches Howzer but does nothing but bust his hand. "Hey, stop," Howzer grabs King's arm. "Why...why is it that I can never protect the people I care about," King cries softly. "And now Diane and my sister are hurt..." 

 "It's because you're too late, in fact, you're always too late." Helbram is falling through the sky prepared to attack King. "When the Fairy King's forest burned down 20 years ago or that time 700 years ago, and even today because the death and loss of these giant girls will be on your head-" "Shut up!" King sends Chastiefol at him constantly attacking him.

King appears in front of him after his last blow, "Prepare yourself." Helbram wipes the blood from his mouth. "It appears you seem more motivated today than you did in Vaziel." "Now go back to true form because in that form, your limiting your magical ability...Helbram." In a puff of smoke, Helbram is in a new form, his fairy form. "A fairy?" "Wait, is that Sir Helbram?" "B-Bram?!" Helbram glances down at me. "Hello (Y/N)," he sneers. "You don't have a right to say her name, Helbram." Helbram looks back at King. "That day in Vaziel, I would have never guessed it was you. Then I saw that dingy helmet." "Shut up!" Suddenly a giant whip appears and smashes King. "I can't really deny that it's a filthy helmet, but I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of it, but I also keep it around because it serves as a warning to me." "I don't care!" "What's gotten you into a mood," Helbram asks casually. "Wait, are you that crushed over mega cutie and lone wolf over there. She's just one of your ragtag knights in your crew and (Y/N) is known for following people around like a lost puppy I mean that's how you found her after all. She practically followed you everywhere we went!" "I wouldn't expect you to understand, they're important to me more than you can ever imagine, though I expect that you would kind of with (Y/N) as you used to have a crush on her since she joined our family." "Pfff used to, she's not even worth it." King balls his hands. "Oh, I know, just stick giant girl in a box...oh wait you can't."

"You know the pain don't you, of losing someone you love." Bram wags his finger. "Tsk, the question is do you know the pain of losing a loved one or two, right before your eyes." The giant root flies past King splitting into come straight for Diane and me. "K-King!" King flies down and bumps into the roots. Helbram smiles and claps. "That was a good one, now for the next." King's on the ground but snaps his fingers turning Chastiefol into mini daggers, but is wiped out by the roots. "Don't tell me you're trying to attack." Helbram swings his sword down moving the root to hit King into the ground and pick him up. He summons more roots from the ground and tosses King into the air. He bats him back and forth between the four roots. "Hahahaha! You bounce around well Fairy King." "I gotta help K-King." I try to get up and move, but collapse. Helbram looks over at me and laughs some more. "Oh, you poor puppy, did you I hurt you too bad or not enough. We'll find out soon enough." King wiggles his fingers summoning Chastiefol again in dagger form spinning around the root. "Oh please, do you really think your Chastiefol is a match for me?" The root smacks King and Chastiefol out of the way. "A no-good Fairy King like yourself could never bring out its power since it's from the sacred tree. Sit back, relax, and watch the site of your beloved giant girl and sister torn to pieces."