Chapter Ten

Recap:
"Don't do anything stupid... Ban."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King, Diane, and I head to the kingdom after the others. Mama Hawk is trailing behind us with King floating and Diane riding on my back. Mama Hawk grunts three times. "I know, I know," King tells her. "Hey, you guys?" "Yeah?" "What's up?" "I've never seen that look on the captain's face before, have either of you? "Nope." "Nuh uh. It caught me off guard seeing him that upset. "I've never seen you that upset either (N/N)." "(Y/N)'s been upset like that before, but she blacked out from it." "I don't remember that." "That's why," King inputted. I nod my head. "Do you think if it was me who got abducted it instead of Elizabeth, he'd get that worked up over me," Diane asks sadly. "You know the captain Dee, he definitely would." "Of course, he would. A-absolutely Diane, you mean a lot to him," King sputters out waving his arms. I give a wolfy chuckle. 'Harlequin is so smitten with Dee, it's adorable.' "Yeah, he's a really kind person." Dee covers her mouth with her hair. "But, I still doubt he'd get that look on his face over me." "I would! I totally get worked up over you. I'd even rescue you by myself if I had to!" 'Woah!' "Oh King," Diane giggles giving him a closed eye smile. "You're just trying to make me feel better." "N-no, that's not it. I'm just letting you know-". King gets cut off as Mama Hawk blows smoke out of her snout and towards King blowing him away a little. King ends up turn upside down. "Yeah, you're right, guess we better get going. Oh! Hey, I almost forgot." 

We all stop in our tracks as King flips himself up. Diane gets off my back and I shrink into my human form and hop onto her shoulder. King does a high-pitched whistle and a portal appears with a tail popping out and appearing a dark green and yellow hound. "Oslo." I tilt my head to the side. 'I know that name and that hound.' After a second of thinking I jump into the air screaming, "OSLO!!" I land on the hound and start petting him and talking in a baby voice. "Is that a dog," Diane questions, getting a closer look. "Nah, he's a black hound. He's a special type of fairy that lives between the human world and the fairy world and an old friend of mine and (Y/N)'s." Oslo opens his mouth to burp. "He has this mysterious power that lets him teleport whatever he swallows to another place." "Does that mean he can send us straight to Liones," Dee asks excitedly. "Exactly!" "You know, you shouldn't have waited this long to introduce your little friend, plus it's not like the captain would have gotten angry. Having another pet around would be fun," she points out. "Not when his favorite food is pork." "Maybe you're right."

"(Y/N), stop playing with Oslo, we gotta go," Diane calls to me "Awwww okay." "You can play with him once we save the day," "King assures me. "Awesome, let's go." I just back onto Diane's shoulder as King turns to Oslo. "Okay, Oslo!" Oslo growls and grows to the size of Diane and my third wolf form. He stands there and opens his mouth. "In you go (N/N)." Diane takes me off her shoulder and places me in Oslo's mouth. I walk down his through and end up in a dark place. "Alright, I'm through," I shout back at them. A second later, Diane pops through. "We can't be in Liones already, can we? It's dark and smells, plus my butt it stuck." I giggle at Diane's predicament. "King, could you give me a little shove?" 'Oh, he is probably blushing so hard right now and getting a major nosebleed.'

The place we're in starts to rumble from trying to pull Diane out of Oslo's mouth. "(Y/N), do you think you could turn into your wolf form and pull me please?" I nod my head and start to transform when voices appear behind us. "Huh?!" "Look the serpent and the wolf sin!" "It's Diane and Deceit!" "Woah, look at all the Holy Knights, Deceit."

The middle Holy Knight in the red armor approaches us. "It's been awhile, hasn't it Sins." "Dreyfus." "What would two criminals driven from the country be doing here?" "Just tell us where Elizabeth is." "What are you talking about?" "Give her back to me right now!" I place a hand on Dee's shoulder to calm her down. "It seems you don't realize the predicament that you are in." Gilthunder steps forward. "Now, Gilly when did you become so monotoned," I tell him. He glances at me, his eyes shifting in liveliness but back to dull. 'He's still there, I can feel it.' "I'll do it," says Jericho holding out her arm. "An upper-level Holy Knight shouldn't have to get his hands dirty with an immobile giant and a lousy wolf. Godspeed bone cutter," she shouts charging out at us swinging her sword." Diane and I duck as the power from her swing causing the building to explode out the side. Diane and I are under the rubble from the attack as the Holy Knights converse among themselves. I look up at them as Diane starts to get angry. I summon Aries prepared to fight when suddenly lightning bolts are sent our way. "Thunderbolt execution." I step forward preparing to take the blow when I feel a hand grab me. "Diane, let me go!" "No, if any others attack, you'll be blown away from me and I don't want to lose you or see you get hurt." "Diane," I say looking at her. The lightning hits us causing an extreme amount of pain. "Ahhhh!!" "Ughhhh!!" We're both screaming in pain when a heavy wind hits us taking us out of the rubble and sucking us up. 'Howzer must have used his Rising Tornado.' "Diane!!" "(Y/N)!!" "Hail Bullet." I cling to Diane's shirt as shards of ice come at us. One cuts Diane's face and another slices me open. "Don't you ever underestimate the giant race!!" "Huh, what was that dear? I could have sworn you said something about not underestimating the giant race." "Let's do this Deceit!" "Right" We both swing out sacred treasures. "Ground Gladius!" "Howling Wolf Screech!!" A giant rock and large wolf-shaped wind spurt the Holy Knights' attack. Diane flips into the air and lands in front of Dreyfus.