Author's Note

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry, I've been busy and been dealing with writer's block, but now that the story is up to 501 reads, I have more motivation to write more, so expect an update soon within the upcoming week and don't forget to vote and comment! You guys are amazing!!!

- Kitty Rose
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, scratch what I said. I've been busier than I've ever been. I'm so sorry guys, life is hell right now, but I promise I'll try to have an update before the end of the month. Up to over 700 reads everyone and a lot of people adding the story to their reading lists. Keep voting and commenting everyone. You are the best, love you!!!!

- Kitty Rose

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone!! I have a small update for you. It's half of chapter 9, the rest will be posted sometime over labor day weekend, I just have to plan the rest of the chapter carefully, so there's something to look forward to. Also, we're up to 1.07k reads, holy shit, you guys are awesome. I've been getting notifications about people voting, commenting, and adding the story to their reading list. This is fantastic!!! After every chapter is posted and the story is complete, it will undergo some major editing. So chapter nine will be posted in a minute and don't forget to vote and comment!!!

- Kitty Rose
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, I know I said I would have the rest of nine up by labor day weekend, but I couldn't get an update out. School is really putting a lot of pressure on me. So until school is done for the semester. There will not be any more updates. I'm really sorry guys, I just need to focus on school and getting a job right now. I will try my best to update as soon as the semester is over because I'll have all of December to work on updates. That's all for now, keeping voting and commenting!!!

- Kitty Rose

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody! I hope all of you have had a fantastic Thanksgiving for everyone in the U.S. and everyone else having a great weekend. Letting you guys know that the wait is almost over, two more weeks and I will be updating every day, so hang on for a little longer. I am going to be working on other fanfictions at the same time, so look out for those. Also, if any of you have fanfics you are working on check out my story Editing Service, all the details are in there. I currently editing my own fanfics as we speak so when I start updating re-read for those edits that will be coming with the updates. Love you guys so much, thank you for the follows, the votes, and comments. Recommend it to your friends and remember to do the following: voting and commenting! Thank you! P.S. if you have an Ao3 or Archive of Our Own account check out my stories on there, I just made an account.

- Kitty Rose

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, everyone, it's the author note you have all been waiting for. I am updating Eight Deadly Sins as we speak. Be prepared for all the updates this month. I am currently working on the rest of Chapter nine and the beginning of ten maybe more. Oh and expect a new story from me soon. I know you all have been waiting so long and I appreciate the patience and the comments of wanting more updates. I promised more and you shall receive them. Thank you, everyone, for sticking with me and the story, voting and commenting. Keep doing what you do: vote and comment!

- Kitty Rose

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter nine is updated and finished, now working on chapter ten!! Vote and comment. - Kitty Rose
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!! 🎄🎅🎁☃ I hope you all have an amazing day!!

- Kitty Rose
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! Well, it's that time of year again. I am back in school. Sorry, I didn't update as much as I planned, but it's okay because the next chapter is the last chapter of the book!!! I'm so excited and sad at the same time. So once I catch a break from school, I'll be working on chapter 12 and have it posted once I have it planned out because I might do a chapter 12 and epilogue who knows. I hope everyone had a fantastic New Year's and hope this year brings you joy. Don't forget to vote and comment. Until next time my deadly sins!!
P.S. once this book is over I'll be working on a new one, so be on the lookout for it.

- Kitty Rose
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone!! I know what you're thinking, "OMG AN UPDA- oh it's just an author's note." I know, I know I suck, but this is a heads up that I'll be getting ready to update soon. I start Spring Break this Friday, so I have a week and a half to update and possibly finish the book! I can't thank you all enough for sticking with me this long, I mean we're up to 5.69k reads holy crap! You guys have no idea how much this means to me. I started this almost a year ago and just wow. So get ready for an update soon and be prepared. Keeping voting, comment more, and share with others. Love you all!

- Kitty Rose
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I feel like a failure. My goal for this story was unachievable during spring break. Most of my time has been spent ordering and buying things to redecorate my room. I'm sorry guys. I'll make it up to you soon, I promise. Keeping voting, commenting and sharing with others.

- Kitty Rose

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!! I'm am almost finished with school, so amazing things will be happening. Right now, I'm working on finishing the story and once I finish, I'll be working on some new ones, but before I do I wanna hear from you guys what fanfiction you want me to write next after Eight Deadly Sins. I have a poll created and a link provided, voting is only one vote per day voting will start tonight at 11:00 pm eastern standard time and end Friday, May 4th (May the Fourth be with you) at 11:00 pm eastern standard time. Can't wait to see what you guys choose and I'll be writing the stories in order from most votes to least votes. After the poll ends, I post the result on here. Thank you so much for the support. I love you guys a lot. Vote, share, and comment!! Oh, let me know if the link doesn't work, I added an external link just in case.

- Kitty Rose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I told you amazing things were happening soon. Two updates in one day, like that's awesome. The story is officially finished and after almost a year of writing, I'm a little emotional and proud of how far it's come. I'm gonna be working on more stories soon, but I wanna hear from you guys what you want next, so go check out the poll that's been added to this note. All you have to do is go online to wattpad, click the external link and vote. I will post the results under here for all to see. There are more details under here and the voting chapter, but once voting is over the voting chapter will be deleted, so check it out and vote. Thank you to those that voted and commented and kept pushing me to continue. It's been a long journey, thank you for sticking with me through it. Check out the final two chapters and don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I love you guys and again thank you! 

- Kitty Rose 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I know I posted yesterday, but it's come to my attention that the poll was a dumb idea, so I'm gonna take it down. I'm gonna take a break for a few days and figure out what I wanna do writing-wise. I think whatever story I write, you guys will tell me if you like it or not and how to make it better. So, I'm taking the poll down and removing the links and post. If you have any questions about what I'm planning to write next feel free to message me on here and I'll answer. Thanks. 

- Kitty Rose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up, everyone! 

I know some people have been curious about the wolf forms and I don't know why I didn't post anything about them 'til now, so shoutout to Kamenriderbuild6 for asking about it. I have posted photos to give ideas to current and new readers so y'all know. Thanks! 

-Kitty Rose