two

When you lose something, like a phone or a wallet, you're always told to retrace your steps. You'll get questions like "when did you see it last?" And "do you remember having it there?" But those questions seem stupid, because if you knew the answer then you could find what your looking for.

And if you lose a toy, or a game, and you can't find it you can just replace it. You can buy a new one, or maybe you'll forget about it. Maybe you'll forget about it, but find it later without really trying.

If you lose a person, you're told to call them. Or maybe you have a set meeting spot. If you little you might be told to find a worker and ask to use their phone, or maybe ask them to help you.

If you're lost you can look at a map, or maybe ask for directions from a stranger. Maybe you head back where you came from, or look for street signs. Or maybe use the stars to guide you if you know how.

But how do you find something impossible? Where would you look for unicorns, or fairies, or a portal to somewhere that shouldn't exist?

I sit on my bed thinking through all the I remember. I woke up to the dreaded thought of Phil's death. I went over to Mrs. Lesters house. I went back home because I had forgotten to take my medication. I went to the pond. Then i...

I don't member anything after that, until I woke up later.

-----------------------
I already know how I'm going to end this story.

Love you! Bye!

-Madi