051

I couldn't feel anything, it was like I was numb to everything. I Wanted to feel something.....it could be happiness, sadness or even pain I don't care but I just feel numb. Isn't numb a feeling though? I don't know.....I can't really think of anything without my mind drifting backwards towards the past.

My brown eyes tinted with red from the lack of sleep flickered up and saw that 2:30 am was flashing in a dark red colour on my alarm clock. I wanted to go to sleep but if I do I'll fall into lifetime of nightmares.

My phone buzzed next to me making me pick it up and turn it on, after the brightness momentarily blinded me I saw I had a message on Instagram. Opening it up I felt the weight on my shoulders getting more heavy.

@/PJStan ;

You know you should kill yourself right?

You're such a fat fag

I can't believe that anyone would be friends with you

They're most probably talking about you behind your back

Ugh you're such a worthless whore

Go on a street corner and suck someone's dîck like a whore you are.

Or maybe kill someone else again?!

I quickly turned my phone off not being able to read anymore. I don't understand what I did to make someone hate me so much, but maybe they're right. I am a worthless whore. I am a fat fag. I don't have any real friends. I should just leave and never come back.

A knocking sound at my door made me snap out of my thoughts, frowning in confusion I look at my alarm clock and saw that it was now 4:00 am. Who would be at my door this time in the morning? Not bothering to get up I shove my tear stained face into my pillow and pull the covers up to my shoulders, trying to drown out the world. It worked because I didn't even hear the door open and close nor did I hear my bedroom door open. The time I actually noticed someone was in my room is when they sat down next to me on the bed and gently pulled the covers away from my face.

My eyes snap opened feeling a wave of panic surge through me. Once I got my heart beat back to normal I was finally noticing the face that captured my heart.

"Jimin?" My tired voice croaked in confusion.

"Hi Yoongi, " Jimin whispered gently and gave me a soft eye smile that he was known for.

I'm ending the chapter here because I'm evil HAHAHA 😈

But hey! At lest Yoongi and Jimin finally met, how do you feel about that?

Also if you guys want I'll do a Face Reveal if this chapter gets to 3 votes and 10 comments, it up to you 🤷🏻‍♀️