057

@/Squishyjimin ;

Posted!

@/Squishyjimin ;

@/Squishyjimin ;

So happy to be together with everyone 💕

Comments are disabled.

"What now?" Jungkook said as everyone was walking down the street after going out to eat.

"Yoongi and I have something planned already," Jimin said taking my hand.

"We do?" I ask giving him a questioning look.

"Yes we do." Jimin gave me a look that basically said, 'go along with it now or you're going to regret it'.

"Oh, yeah we do. Sorry guys." I said turning to look at them, they all gave us a smirk before nodding.

"Yeah yeah whatever, we'll see you guys later then." Taehyung pouted and grabbed ahold of hoseok's hand. I waited till they was far away enough before turning to Jimin.

"What was that about?" I ask Jimin, running a hand through my hair.

"We, are going on a date," Jimin said giving me a huge smile.

"And you didn't even ask me first," I teased shaking my head at him.

"Fine, will you Min Yoongi go on a date with me?" Jimin asked and bowed down and holding a hand out for me.

"Yes Park Jimin, I will go on a date with you." I told him, taking his hand I give it a little kiss making Jimin smile. "Now where is our date?"

"Come on, I'll show you." Jimin said smiling. Together we walked hand in hand all the way to the......park.

"We're at the park at 10pm because?" I said smiling a little.

"I remember you saying that your dream date is listing to music at night in a park while messing around like little kids." Jimin said softly while blushing.

Smiling big I lean to Jimin and kiss him, "I didn't think you would remember that. Thank you, so much." I mumbled after we pulled alway.

"Only for you," Jimin said, he opened his bag and pulled out a mini speaker and put on a Lana Del Rey song. Grabbing my hand he runs to the parks slide and started to climb up it.