056

"Yoongi," Someone whispered in my ear the next morning.

"Come on wake up, I've got a surprise for you," the voice said again. Groaning I lift my heavy eyelids to see a smiley Jimin sitting beside the bed.

"What?" I managed to mumble out, slowly falling back to sleep.

"Oh, no you don't," Jimin said before picking me up bridal style.

"Wh- what are you doing?" I questioned now feeling more awake but at the same time feeling more sleepy in Jimin's arms.

"You was about to fall asleep and I can't let you do that since I got a surprise for you." Jimin said glancing down at me giving me a smile before opening the door to the living room.

"What's the surprise?" I asked running my hand through the back of his hair feeling how fluffy it is.

"Right here," Jimin said back putting me down, I didn't have a chance to look around before I was engulfed with a hug that made me and the stranger fall over.

"Taehyung be carful!" Said a voice before they ripped Taehyung away from me. Jimin helped me up and I took a look around, Taehyung was in Hoseok's arms trying to reach out for me again, Jungkook was standing by jimin smiling at me, SeokJin and Namjoon was whispering to each other on the couch.

"What are you guys doing here? When did you get here?" I questioned while smiling so big feeling overwhelmed at the sight.

"We're here to surprise you! And also Taehyung wouldn't stop begging to meet you, since him and Namjoon is the only ones that never met you." Hoseok said finally getting Taehyung to settle down in his arms, "To be honest I feel like Taehyung likes you more then me." Hoseok continued while pouting.

"Mine." Jimin growled while back hugging me, making me smile and blush.

"I know he's yours, but I have my awesome boyfriend anyway." Taehyung said while giving Hoseok a quick kiss on the lips making me 'aww' silently.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Namjoon said after whispering something to a blushing SeokJin.

"Lets watch a film!" Jungkook shouted getting up and picking a film before anyone can say their own opinions.

"A film it is then, I'm going to make popcorn." I said to everyone.

"I'll come with so I can get the drinks." Jimin said, taking my hand he pulled me into the kitchen.

While he was pouring out the drinks for all seven of us I was waiting for the popcorn to be done.

"You know, you look really hot with bed hair and in my top." Jimin said looking up after he poured out the final drink.

Blushing I look down and said nothing. I then felt jimin's presences right in front of me, his warm breath fanning across my skin. Looking up I could see the lust in his eyes. Leaning forward he captured my lips with his in a rough kiss. I accidentally let out a small moan into his mouth making me blush and him smirk through the kiss. I gently put my arms around his neck tugging his hair making him grunt. Jimin then grabbed ahold of my waist and pulled me up making me wrap my legs around him. Placing his hands on my ass he then walked to the counter and sat me on it, him between my legs.

"You seriously don't know what you do to me." Jimin groans out, his lips brushing against my neck as he leaves little kisses, he finds my sweet spot making me moan and made him suck on it leaving a hickey. Once he was satisfied with the mark he left on me he pulled back.

"God damn I love you." Jimin said suddenly looking into my eyes as he gently pushes my hair away from them.

"I lo-"

"Guys what's taking so long?!" SeokJin's voice said down the hall way as his footsteps come closer to the closed kitchen door, me and jimin managed to jump away from each other just as SeokJin comes through the door.

"We've been waiting for-" SeokJin started but his eyes zeroed into my neck. "What the hell is this?" SeokJin asked in his mothers tone giving me and jimin a glare.

"It's not what you think! It's a rash." I quickly made up silently praying that SeokJin believes it.

"Yoongi, I'm not stupid I know what a hickey looks like." SeokJin said before taking a threatening step to Jimin.

"I may of let you guys date but this-"

"How do you know what a hickey looks like anyway? You've never had a boyfriend before." I said smirking cutting SeokJin off.

SeokJin then blushed and quickly rushed out his words, "I'm older then you so I know what they look like anyway, now hurry up or we're going to start the film without you." SeokJin then rushed out the room not looking back once.

"I thought he was going to kill me." Jimin said with his eyes wide open. Laughing softly I kiss him gently on the lips before pulling away.

"Come on, let's watch the film." Grabbing ahold of the popcorn and two glasses of drinks I walk out of the kitchen leaving a flustered Jimin still standing there in shock.

This story is coming to a end soon I think, maybe in 15-20 chapters left?

But!

Don't worry there will be something that you'll guys hopefully will love. And you'll find out what it is after the book is finished :)).