058

It's been a week and Tris hasn't DM me at all or commented any hateful words at me on my posts. I don't know why but I'm glad she has stoped, I don't think I'll be able to take any more hatful words. I may look like a badass and act like I don't give a shit but I do I'm actually really fragile and no one seems to realise that, well SeokJin and Jimin do.

It was around 5:00pm and Jimin and the rest of the group has left since they got a concert in a couple of hours. I was just sitting down on my hard uncomfortable chair that was placed in front of my desk that had all my lyrics and raps. Quickly looking through them I try to find my song 'The Last' and 'Tony Montana' but I couldn't find them anywhere.

"No no.....where is it? Come on please." I mumbled to myself feeling hopeless and felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

The sound of the front door opening made me stop was I was doing and ran downstairs.

"SeokJin? What are you doing here?" I asked still feeling panicked about my missing songs.

"Come on we going to their concert and Jimin got us backstage passes." SeokJin said holding the two passes in his hand. Putting one of the passes around my neck he does the same for himself and takes my hand, "Come on it's going to start soon."

Momentarily forgetting about the songs I let SeokJin drag me out of the house. Getting in the car he drives at a fast speed to the concert. Once we was there SeokJin takes my hand and pulls me to the back of the building instead of the front.

"Why are we getting in from the back?" I questioned feeling confused.

"Well this way it leads straight the backstage also we don't need people to see you." SeokJin said running a hand through his hair quickly.

"What do you mean 'we don't need people to see me'?" I asked him. SeokJin didn't say anything back and just acted like I didn't say anything at all.

It was about ten minutes of the show left before the music cut of and left the crowd and me confused, all the members ran of stage apart from Jimin that was smiling at everyone.

"So.....uh I got a very special person here with me today and I love that person so so much, the reason why I'm telling you this is because I want to be honest and truthful to you guys so, if he will please come on stage......" Jimin said turning towards the edge of the stage where me and SeokJin was standing.

I was in shock I couldn't move my body for anything, Jimin is about to tell everyone about our relationship, he was about to come out to everyone. SeokJin snapped me out of my thoughts he gently pushed me on stage.

The light and screams blinded me for a second before Jimin gently takes my hand and pulled my towards him.

"This is my beautiful boyfriend Yoongi! I love him with everything I have and I wanted to share this with you guys because I don't want to keep him a secret, I want people to know he belongs to me, I want to be able to kiss him and hold his hand when I want to. I hope you all my family accepts this and loves Yoongi as much as me." Jimin took a deep breath and left the crowed scream excitedly for a second before continuing, "Now all this is a shock to Yoongi, he didn't know I was going to tell everyone about us he also didn't know that I stole two of his songs that he wrote himself for tonight, so will you Yoongi please rap your songs 'The last' and 'Tony Montana' for us?" Jimin questioned turning to me giving me a huge happy smile.

I felt overwhelmed at everything but the second Jimin turned to me with that smile I couldn't help but let everything around me fade, I also couldn't help the gummy smile that took over my face. Nodding my head I let out a 'okay'.