IT LIVES!

Listen closely and pay attention, because what I'm about to tell you is strictly confidential and will not be repeated again under any circumstances. The guild was under attack, crippled and taken out by a serious security breach. They took them each out at random, one by one until this place could barely hide out against the open fire.

Alli.

Celin. 

Sarah.

Steffie.

Lani.

Lynn.

The rest.

Each of them were taken out, silenced like a cutoff breath. Some only needed a single shot, others went down harder. The guild faltered; it fell to its knees with its head bowed to the dirt, trembling before the firing end of the rifle. 

But they weren't ready for it to end. Not like that, not without a fight. They would not go silently off into the night. They would not disappear without retaliation. They were the Guild of Graphics -- their determination could be seen around the world. And if not their determination, then their party parrots (because honestly it would take a lot not missing something like that flashing in your face).

 And if not their determination, then their party parrots (because honestly it would take a lot not missing something like that flashing in your face)

But still the rifle fired and their bloods stains were copied into the .abr files of photoshop to be used on other wildly inappropriate occasions. 

And so death embraced them, and they went silently away, despite the vow that they never would. As life grew closer and evermore real, death spread through the guild like a plague, until even the parrots couldn't recognize it anymore.

But that wasn't the end. No, never the end. Nature takes all, they say. Man always loses, they say. You cannot eat a large pizza by yourself and not regret it, they say.

Well screw what they say, they were the guild of graphics.

From Hell, the shell of earth was shattered with the rising of fiery wings that beat tempests into the air. The heat of summer had returned, and with it the guild members rose from the ashes to ignite flames down upon the --

Lani: Okay, who let Mya write the "We're back from the dead" speech?

Alli: Well I tried to do it for the contest we posted, but then Slackie kinda messed up the party. I supposed if anyone could monologue for long enough without getting interrupted by that robot pony it was her.

Rachel: But she is gonna monologue everyone to death at this point. Let's just get the announcements out of the way and maybe she won't notice us recording over her. Stef, you want the honors?

Steffie: I suppose. Here is the headline material.

Contest #8 is up! Remake one of your old covers and tell us what you've learned since then.

We are in the process of getting us some new members! What. What? Stay tuned to find out who we kidnapped this time -- I mean.

I am absolutely fabulous.

And we have lots of new and old interesting stuff in the making, so stay tuned for that!

Okay I'm done, where's my paycheck. Kidding.

Alli: We hope to see everyone sticking around with us, we haven't kicked the bucket yet!

Rachel: Well according to Mya's documentary up there it would seem that we kicked the bucket rather tragically and are in the process of pulling some phoenix insanity with rising from the ashes or something.

Phoebe: Same thing honestly.

Yours Truly,
The Guild

And finally the guild, battered and beaten from it's long battle with life, turned to the horizon and said, "I am not gone yet. You can't get rid of me that easily. You will see me again -- maybe even sooner than you think."

Wait, who turned out the lights?