New Victims [NEW TEAM MEMBERS]

*stereo scratching*

"Okay guys, who has the duct tape?"

"Hey Llyn do you think this shovel is big enough?"

"We're not killing them. Put that back."

"Just trying to be prepared. There's always the possibility that things could go wrong."

"Especially with Slackie off his leash."

"You called?"

"Shut up, slackers."

"Neigh, I'm a pony."

"There is no way that this could go wrong, ugh."

"Would you like some tea and crackers. You sound distressed."

"This is why we make graphics instead of robbing banks. This Slack Bot would reveal us the moment one of us stubbed our toes."

"Speak for yourself. I happen to be great at both graphics and bank robbery."

"Right..."

"If you've robbed so many banks then how come you aren't helping me pay for uni? I thought we friends."

"Yeah, me too!"

"Guys, we need to get going if we're going to be back in time to announce the great new members we kidnapped!"

"Why are we kidnapping them again?"

"We were all kidnapped remember? It's a tradition, or did you forget?"

"We didn't kidnap Phoebe and Goat."

"That's what we want them to think, but once you go Guild, you are never getting out. At least not alive."

"It's like the mafia."

"Yes, that was the comparison I was going for."

"We should definitely rename our account GraphicMafia."

"Mya no."

"Mya yes."

"Do you guys think the trunk of this car will be enough to fit all of them."

"Guys, elphadora has responded to the PM, we needed to move now!"

"Well then I guess this trunk will have to suffice."

"Maybe there would be a little more room if we took out a couple of the sheep."

"But the sheep love going on car rides."

"Rachel, we can give the sheep rides later."

"Fine..."

"Let's do this. Guild of Graphics is about to become four unfortunate souls larger."

--

Hey guys! Remember when we opened our forms for new members of the Guild. Yeah, we know, it seems so long ago. We would love to thank everyone who sent in an application. It was extraordinarily hard trying to decide between so many worthy candidates but after much debate we finally got us new members. 

You guys didn't come here to listen to long tedious speeches.

But we love long and tedious speeches.

Well in that case --

Ow! Okay, throw one more unedited cliche fanfiction at me and I will strip the skin from your throat layer by layer with my teeth. *shudders* Gods those things are painful.

You're off topic.

Since when have we ever been on  topic?

Anyway, why are we here again?