5.1 Noona,i like you

Her name is Hana. She seemed like a devil,but she's really kind and nice. She showed us Tokyo. We spent some time with her and we got to know her better. Her cousin is NCT Yuta,and she became YG trainer in 2013.

Today was our last day in Tokyo. I decided to go alone for a walk. I was walking Tokyo's streets and I felt so bored. I decided to go to small park near that street. When I arrived ,i sat on small bench and posted a photo on my Instagram.

officialmimi posted a new photo.

1,046,740 likesofficialmimi: goodbye,Tokyo

1,046,740 likes
officialmimi: goodbye,Tokyo...

'Excuse me,are you Mimi?' some voice behind me asked. I turned around and saw tall boy with sunglasses. 'Yes,why?' He was talking on English,so he probably doesn't understand Korean. 'I'm Johnny,nice to meet you.' he smiled and sat next to me. 'How old are you,Johnny?' I asked him because he looked younger than me. 'I'm 14.' I was shocked. I didn't expect that he'll be that younger. 'So,i'm your noona.'He nodded and put off his sunglasses. I stared deeply at his red eyes. Something's wrong with that boy. 'Wanna get ice cream,noona?' I got up and we started walking towards nearest ice cream shop. I grabbed his sunglasses and put them on my face. 'Oh i almost forgot.' He put mask from his face and put it on my face. 'Now nobody will recognize you.'

We continue walking silently until we arrived. I paid our ice creams. We then sat on a roof of some old house. It was sunset. 'Johnny,tell me something about you.' He sighed,and then started talking. 'I play drums,and we have concert tonight. But i'm too nervous. We never perform in front of many people. And I'm not from Tokyo. We have tour,and today is our first concert.' I looked at his upset face. I then grabbed his hand. He looked at me,confused. 'Will you be less nervous if I tell you that i'll come to watch you?' He chuckled. 'Of course not.You're my celebrity crush,i'll be more scared.' I blushed at his words. 'Okay,let's go get some sushi and then we'll see what will we do with you.' 'That sounds nice!Come with me,we'll be late!' He grabbed my hand and we start running somewhere. When we stopped on traffic lights, Johnny pointed on something. 'Noona,isn't that Luhan?' Luhan turned around and saw me. He than looked at Johnny's hand,witch was holding mine. Luhan sent me death glare and turned around. He then left with his car. 'FUCK!' I screamed and let go Johnny's hand. Johnny only smirked.

We sat in sushi shop and we began eating. 'Why do you look so sad?' He suddenly asked me. 'I'm the one who should ask that question.' I looked at him with bored look and continue eating. 'Noona,is that because of Luhan?' I shook my head. 'You're only 14,what do you know about life?' I half screamed and Johnny laughed so hard. 'I know a lot things about life.' He winked at me and stood up. 'Where are you going now?' I asked annoyed. 'Come and you'll see.'

jacksonwang852g7 liked your new photo.