7.7 Party

Walls painted in white. Glasses full of different drinks. Loud music was the only thing that was possible to hear. Everybody was dressed nicely. Balloons were all around the room, flying and trying to reach sky. DJ had earphones on his ears and played last remix he had made.

Everyone was happy.
Of course they were.
It was Mimi's birthday.
But something was missing the whole time.

There were so many famous people. All Mimi's friends,which she had a lot, and her family. They were all partying,but strange, depressing atmosphere was flying along with balloons, reaching every guest's heart.

When loud music stopped, everybody looked at the scene.
There was Jackson, standing, holding a letter he had written for Mimi.
Jackson took a deep breath,wished everybody good afternoon and started reading his birthday letter.

'From the day that I met you,I knew you were special. When you stole smile from my face even when I was sad,I knew you were that one. Today, you're turning 22 and I can't be more proud then I am now. Years will pass, we will get old ,but our feelings will always be there,with us. '

Jackson paused,looked at all people in the room who were watching him and continued.

'You will always be my love, whatever happens. Even if I get married,get children or grandchildren,I will always remember and love you, from the special place of my heart.
And if you don't love me as much as I love you, it's okay. One sided love hurts the most,but it's okay.
I just want you to be happy whatever you're doing.'

Jackson once again turned his gaze at Mimi's brother Teddy who was wipping off his tears,and finished his letter.

' Thank you everybody for coming here today and wishing Mimi happy birthday.
Once again, happy birthday my love. I'm really sad you couldn't hear us now.
Rest in peace,angel.'

When Jackson spoke his last word, everybody went home. Jackson looked at Mimi's dead photo,and smiled.
He knew that from somewhere in the sky ,she heard everything he said.

* This is the last chapter,but I'll post 2 more: one will be Mimi's funereal and second one will be the day Mimi died. Thank you all for reading my story and for being patient until I finally post it.

** Also,i was thinking about writing stories for Stray Kids Jisung next. What do you guys think about that? Will you read it?