6.7 Bad day

'Oh,how are you guys?' I faked smile to them. 'We're good,we're together again.' Daeun said and smirked to me. I smirked back. 'That's nice.Sorry,we were about to leave,goodbye.' I said,grabbed my bag and left the restaurant. Hye and Dura followed me. 'You know what? I felt nothing when i saw them together.' I confessed to them when we left. 'That's good.' Hye said and hugged me.

'Do you see her?' Baek whispered to me. 'No.' I whispered back. We were hiding behind some statue in shopping center,trying to find Daeun. 'We must go iniside.' When we came inside, we noticed Daeun,speaking on her phone. 'I can't hear her.' I screamed and she heard me. She turned around and we didn't have time to hide. We thought she's gonna see us. But then Baekhyun grabbed my face and kissed me. My eyes widened. I was so shocked. Luckily,she didn't recognize us. When Baekhyun pulled away,i looked at him in disbelief. 'What the fuck Byun Baekhyun?' 'Byun Baekhyun?' One girl heard me. She then turned around and saw us two. She started screaming,and her friends turned around as well. They started coming towards us. 'RUN!' Baekhyun yelled and i did as he said.

We hardly escaped from fans. 'Great Minsu just great.' 'Shut up you kissed me.' 'It was only way to escape from that bitch!' Baekhyun was angry. He sat on the floor and sighed heavily. 'I'm sorry okay?' I sat beside him,but he pushed me. 'Just go home,we'll continue tomorrow.' I stood up and he spoke again. 'By the way don't overthink about that kiss,i hate you.' He added and i quickly left. I overthought. But not about kiss. About him. I thought he's not that bastard,but i was wrong.

'FUCK YOU!' I heard somebody said when i came back to our apartment. It was Dura. She was with Kai. 'If you're gonna be like this,then i don't want us to be together.' She asked and locked herself in the bathroom. 'What happend?' I asked Kai and he just gave me death glare. He then left our apartment. I sighed and sat on sofa in the living room. I grabbed laptop and started reading some gossips about kpop idols. I didn't find them so interesting,until i saw the title

'Luhan and Dilraba in relationship'

officialmimi posted a new photo

1,280,180 likesofficialmimi: 예쁜

1,280,180 likes
officialmimi:
예쁜

oohsehun liked your new photo.