6.6 Follow her

officialmimi posted a new photo

1,570,802 likesofficialmimi: Me? in this? if you want to see me in this outfit,check our music video for song 'are you' that will be posted in 5 days! Fighting!

1,570,802 likes
officialmimi:
Me? in this? if you want to see me in this outfit,check our music video for song 'are you' that will be posted in 5 days! Fighting!

__youngbae__: dope outfit!Congratz!
officialmimi: -_-

'That's my solo part,nobody will see me while i'm filming it' is what i thought while i was filming my part. Little did i know, Baekhyun was watching me. Whole time.

'What are you doing here?' I asked him when i finished. 'Oh,i just came.' He lied. 'You have to come with me,but only for short time.' I nodded and followed him.

We were in bus. It was full. I hardly breathed. Driver was driving fats,and then he quickly stopped. I fall on Baekhyun. I almost kissed him. He was so shocked. He started at me for 30 second, and then i stood up.'You look kinda hot today.' I said to him and he blushed. I chuckled on his cuteness. I thought he's such a playboy,but now i see that he's just crybaby.

When we arrived,there were paparazzi. I rolled my eyes and Baekhyun smiled to me. We quickly entered the SM and went to one room. There was one scary man,waiting for us. 'Hi Minsu. I'm Minhyuk.' He introduced himself and I bowed. 'We're here because of Daeun.She's now with Wonho and we don't know her plans anymore,but we're sure that she wants to ruin your career. From today,you two will follow her everywhere.'

Me and Baek left the room when Minhyuk told us everything. 'Do you want me to accompany you?' Baekhyun asked me. 'I can go by myself.' I smirked and left SM.

'Oh God,she forgot her sweater.' Baekhyun said,grabbed my sweater and bring it with him. 'Whose is this?'Sehun asked him when he arrived home. 'It's Minsu's.' Sehun quickly grabbed it from Baekhyun's hands and put it in his room. He put it on his bed and lately slept with this. Yes,he has fallen for Minsu so deeply.

oohsehun liked your new photo.