Prologue

"I love you Adi. I really do bu--" says the guy facing his back to me but was interrupted mid-sentence by a loud slap coming from the blonde barbie in front of him.

Ouchhh. That must've hurt judging by the impact and the sound it made. 

Poor guy.

I've always knew that girl was cold and ruthless but not to the point that she won't even think twice of slapping someone straight in their face.

I really shouldn't be here right now..

As I was about to take my leave because I know better than to stick my nose to other people's business—specially if it was her business, I just realized who that guy is.

Gideon.

My Gideon.

There is no mistaking it, that guy standing 6 feet 2 inches tall with a killer smile and hair always disheveled that screams "Fuck me."

Okayyy, that's just me sexualizing him but  I would definitely put his face on my boobs anytime anywhere he wants.

Calm down, Sadie.

Breathe.

You don't think it is weird talking to myself, right? Like, it's perfectly okay and normal, right?

Right?

Anyway, let me just give you an update on the situation in front of me.

Seeing Queen, as in the Adrianna Lindt aka the queen of this whole school in a state where she's not compose and perfect is near impossible even if she's in the middle of ripping her lover's neck wide open. By the way, her middle name is Queen and it  suits her perfectly, entitled and controlling.

If it's not yet obvious, she is at the top of the social hierarchy not just on our school but in the whole town.

I'm not even exaggerating. Her daddy is the governor while her mom is reigning the business trade, they had been in control of the biggest trade of wine since the beginning not to mention their plans on expanding to shippings and cargo trades of the world market.

You can do the math but it'll always ends up with the conclusion that she is, in fact, a million-dollar baby.

And then there's her boyfri—I mean my Gideon.

He may not be at the top of the social ladder but he is still popular. Above average guy-next-door that can sweep you of your feet with his dazzling smile, developed muscles, IQ greater than 80, amazing hair, luscious lips, kind eyes—living Adonis, I tell you.

Also, he is the quarterback of our school's football team.

Cliché? I know.

Regardless, I am still in love with him with every fiber in my body.

Back to what's happening right now, it seems like they are in the middle of an argument.

(No shit, Sherlock.)

"Please, Ad--" he was once again cut off by the girl.

"Stop! Don't even dare call me that. We're over." I heard the blondie scoff as she leans forward creating a small gap between them.

Now is probably the time to make my exit but it's already too late.

Why you may ask?

Oh, I don't know? Maybe because she is glaring at me like I'm her prey and she's about to devour my soul and everything right on the spot.

Oh fuck! 

Oh motherfuckity fuck!

She saw me and she's coming my way.

"What, no one taught you that it's wrong to eavesdrop on people?"

I opened my mouth to say something but all it made is the sound of me whimpering to the state that I'm in.

By the time I've composed proper words to answer her she already beats me to it, "I hope you are as bold as what your shirt says, four eyes."

I look down to see what she's talking about.

Just great.

Of all the day, I just have to wear this 'Fight Me' shirt today.

Why is this happening to me? Did I not do well on my past life?

How much of a cliché could this story get? The bitch, the nerd and the oh-so-dreamy jock.

Oh well, as long as I get my prince charming in the end it'll be fine.

What could possibly go wrong?

Right?