Chapter 7

It's just ten in the morning and I'm already beat up. Like, who in their right mind would put gym class on first period?

"What's with the long face captain?" 

I looked up to see Gideon  smiling at me. If this is the prize for getting hit  by a ball numerous times then I will gladly take it anytime of the day.

"Well, your sadistic ex girlfriend just showered me with balls for being stupid I guess." I answered him truthfully air quoting the word stupid. I wanted to take back my words but I'm too tired to think of a lame ass excuse. Like how did this guy manage to put up with her?

"I think you're just exaggerating." he chuckled. "Give her some time to warm up to you, Adi   is a nice girl, she's probably having a bad day." 

Poor father of my unborn children, blinded by his love for Satan's child. Despite everything he still got her back no matter what, I wonder why he decided to break up with her.

--

Normally I'd be at the library reading books trying to find the perfect position for reading but here I am walking my way to the kingdom's core, the cafeteria—after all, I still need to do my job. 

Gideon is usually seated at the Queen's table, aka the popular table, but ever since he committed "treason" most of his "friends" turned their backs on him tho he was never treated like an outcast. 

Don't fall. Don't fall. Don't fall.

With just my luck I suddenly lost my balance and trip making all the food fly everywhere.

"You fucking bitch." I look in front of me to see Brooke eyes closed, fist clench with my lunch all over her top. 

Oh God, take me now.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to. I lost balance." I tried to reason out while trying to wipe all the food from her top.

"Do you fucking know how much this worth?" by this time she already pushed me on the floor.

That hurt a lot more than I thought. 

"I'm s-s-orry I'll do the laund--" I plead, I can feel my tears building up in my eyes ready to fall.

"What am I supposed to wear now?! Take your fucking clothes off." she demanded, I'm pretty sure everyone heard her that's why we're being surrounded now, phones on hand ready for the show.

"Whoaa. You look different, Brooke. I just can't pinpoint where exactly but you're starting to look like more natural." I turn around to see Valentine walking to my side " a natural trash."

The crowd started doing oohs.

"Hey babe!" she said looking at me, "we've got to stop meeting like this, I'm always saving your pretty tight ass." I looked up at her and smile shyly.