Chapter 9

The ride went by so fast I thought I'll wake up in the hospital. I look outside the car window only to see long lines of people crowding the entrance wanting to get in and as we got closer the music becomes louder and louder with every steps I make, I can even feel the vibrations inside my body. 

I look up to take in the place, it's not really what I expected, it looks very nice and it screams luxurious but compared to the Lindt's manor it's not that grande. Honestly speaking, I don't even know if they could accommodate everyone.

I can feel my breathing starting to rise, my palms sweating and my heart throbbing. "A-are y-you sure this is okay Valentine?" I asked tapping my fingers together, "I'm not even invited here." 

I can't take this. 

I can feel everyone looking at me, laughing. 

What should I do?

I have to go back.

I took a hundred eighty degree turn and started walking back where we came from but I felt  Valentine's hand on my wrist and drags me to the line of people, I thought we were going to the far end of the line but it seems like Valentine had a different idea as she started walking towards this two huge guys that seems to be the royal knights of the gates.

(Stop it with your ancient references, kings and queens are soooo monarc days.)

Okay, fine, maybe they were just bouncers since it's already written on their shirts with bold letters. 

I saw Valentine leaning in closer to the bouncer and whispered something, I don't really know what she said but they let us cut in line and just gesture us to go in which resulted to complains from people at the back but Valentine didn't pay them much attention, her middle finger raised as we walk inside is already enough to make a statement.

I can't believe this girl.

(And I can't believe a girl like her wants to be friends with you.)

Isn't she a wild one?

By the time we got inside the place is full of people, it's like everyone from school is here and I don't even recognize some of their faces. Well, coming from me I don't really know a lot of people either but they all seem to know Valentine as they keep checking her out.