Chapter 3

It is Monday morning and God knows how much I love Mondays. 

Yes, I love Mondays and I love going to school despite of having zero friends.

I love meth.

I mean, math. Haha

Argh! My mind has been all messed up eversince the other day with Gideon. And now, I'm being called to the principal's office for who knows what. 

I knocked at his door three times just to make sure people inside would be aware for my presence. 

"It's good to see you Mrs. Knights!" I greeted her as soon as I saw her and turned my attention to the principal. "Also, good morning to you Mr. Brooklyn."

Mrs. Knights came to my side and hug me while Mr. Brooklyn just smiled at me and asked us to sit down. 

"Jenna here, told me about you working for them as Gideon Knights' assistant for the mean time while he is still recovering from the injury." He took out some papers and tries to read 'em.

(More like, he is pretending to read them.)

"It seems like you are a very diligent student and it will be best to just put you on Mr. Knights' classes instead of adjusting his." He said while still pretending to read the papers. "That way you could still do your job and study at the same time."

He finally looked up to us and set aside the papers. 

"Is that alright with you Ms. Morell?"

It's my job after all so I said yes to the principal and left the room cause they still had matters to discuss.

I grabbed my new schedule and made my way to the exit only to see my Gideon on the side. 

Awww. We're not even together and he's already waiting for me. 

He really is the sweetest. 

(Dream on, dummy.)

"Sadie, right?"

"Y-yeah." 

Stop, why do I have to stutter everytime I talk to him. 

"You alright? You're all red." He said pointing to my face. 

"Yeah, Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" 

"After all, you'rethe gideonknightsasintheloveofmylifethefatherofmyunbornchildrenpleasesteponme"

Snickerdoodles! I did it again. 

I need to stop voicing out my thoughts. 

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked, trying to surpress his laugh.

His laugh is so magical just like the heaven rejoicing.

"Nothing, let's just go to class."

"But you're not on my class." He chuckled.

"I am now." 

"Aye aye, captain!" He said trying to imitate spongebob.

Everything is just so perfect, even his dimples are perfect. 

I just wish time would stop and we will be like this forever. 

As we both entered the classroom everyone is looking at us.

Every single pair of eyes is on to us but one particural pair of eyes caught me off guard. 

You gotta be kidding me right now. 

Queen.