Chapter 6

"H-hi!" I said louder than what I was aiming for.

My insides are trembling.

Relax.

Don't be nervous Sadie.

Inhale.

"Are you deaf?" my eyes are still glued to her and she's saying something gibberish or maybe it's in english and I just can't comprehend it.

She snapped her long delicate fingers at me trying to get me off my daze.

I am in fact aware of what was happening it is just that I can't move myself as if I was in a trance, it's like every detail of her face are made of perfection and every time she moves it is in slow motion.

Her eyes which mirrors the universe; it may not be the same as Gideon's cerulean blue that represents the ocean waiting for me to be drown in it but it has a different touch to it like her eyes alone are hypnotizing me.

My soul.

My body.

I was put out of a trance when I felt the side of head hurting like I got hit by a ball.

(Not like, you dumbass. You really got hit by a ball.)

I did not realized I was holding my breath so I started coughing and I look up to see Queen holding a ball on her right hand.

She must have been the one who hit me.

Oh good gracious heavens, why did you have to make her look like an angel with a personality of a devil?

"S-sorry." I told her while scratching the area where she hit me with a ball.

"Oh great! I'm partnered with an imbecile." she said face palming while she gently shakes her head.

--

The class have ended and my body is a mess, it will definitely bruise later on.

I'm that kind of person, I bruise easily. It's not my fault I'm not gifted with great genetics and body coordination.

And great personality.

And great socializing skills.

And overly dramatic good looks.

Okayy, I'm not gifted.

I get it.

No need to shove it in my face.

Thy great Queen gave me no mercy and she just kept hitting me with the ball and nobody seems to mind.