The Arrogant

×,.·'¨'°÷·..§The ace shouldering everyone's feelings never loses, I believe in Kagami-kun§.·'¨'°÷·..×

"Could it be...?" Kagami muttered. His normally healthy tan skin whitened into a sickly shade. He had just pulled Kuroko into the house, having collapsed at the balcony much to Kagami's worry. The lights were off, thunder boomed supreme in the sky while lightening lit up the pitch black room casting unnatural shadows in his living room. He had only slipped out for a second of fresh air simply to re-enter his home and gasp in horror at the slumped and deadly still bodies of his team-mates all haphazardly fallen on the furniture or ground. What could have caused such a phenomenon which spread to all his team-mates to cause them to crumple to the ground in a wishful slumber? They were abnormally still, Kagami leant into Kuroko who he had carried to the couch and laid him down. His breathing was normal but his face was crippled into a deep frown.

"Akashi...kun" Kuroko muttered under his breath, Kagami nearly missed the few syllables spoken endearingly but with confusion. He carefully crept towards the kitchen shakily stepping through the gaps in the randomly collapsed bodies, mumbling an apology when he nearly stepped on Hyuga's face when the captain had rolled over in his slumber, and let out a deep puff of air, not knowing he had been holding it in. He shuffled through the jungle of pots and pans, vowing to himself to never allow the coach into his kitchen every again. Then his eye caught something strange, it was a tub and weirdly white when two words written in bold. 'Protein Powder!'

"Shit!" Kagami heaved and stumbled to the living room and to the pot on his glass table to examine the contents. The remaining gravy looked fine but when Kagami took a closer and more in-depth examination he groaned in frustration at the light white precipitations swimming in the bowl. Nausea settled in and his mind grew foggy and helpfully supplied images of his coach force feeding him her hot pot, even when he tried to explain that he had already had curry. It all made sense, his legs gave out below him and he swayed uneasily in the air only to topple backwards onto the couch next to Kuroko.

"Note..to self..never let coach...into the kitchen!" He tried to force his eyelids to remain open but they fluttered to a close.

"Banana...in hot pot?" Kuroko muttered in even more confusion.

×,.·'¨'°÷·..§It's really frustrating... losing§.·'¨'°÷·..×

Everyone groaned in regret, the coach had drugged everyone again with the supplements. They had fallen for the strange and unworldly favour only to wake up with a hazy recollection of what had actually occurred that night. Kagami moaned internally at a mild headache which drummed against his skull. He shuffled to the kitchen and turned a switch for his coffee machine, allowing the whole room to be infected with its calming scent. Everyone stalked to the kitchen curiously at the strange machine-like hum.

"Kagami-kun what is that?" Kuroko called out, watching his friend glare at the mess in the kitchen that he now had to clean up.

"Coffee Machine..." Kagami muttered tiredly and started to put away all the mess the coach had decided to make.

"Hey, Kagami where is the bathroom? I need to go to the toilet." Koganei called out.

"Yeah just down the hallway and the second door!" Kagami called out from the kitchen. Koganei nodded and left. Kagami came back into the living room with a hot cup of coffee, sighing blissfully when he took a sip and deep breath of its addictive scent. He can't do anything without coffee in the morning.

"Argh!" Koganei screamed and re-entered the living room with horror, his cheeks oddly flushed an embarrassed crimson. His voice failing him as he tried to explain his shock through primitive grunts and silent screams of hysteria.