The Sympathetic

×,.·'¨'°÷·..§Life is all about challenges, There's no point in living if there's no one strong to play, It's better if I can't win§.·'¨'°÷·..×

He was tired to the bone, Alex had made him work to the point he felt like he stayed awake for years and his muscles sore to the point they ached when he took breaths. He was sure that was not a good sign. But when he was reluctant to make dinner and order from outside he knew that he had been pushed to the limit. He never failed to make dinner himself no matter how gruelling the training his coach or he put himself in. But with Alex overlooking everything, it was different. Sure Riko had watched many athletes come and go but she had never performed the dunks, the dribbles and acted under pressure. She didn't know Kagami's hundred percent like Alex knew him. She would analyse, unwavering, eyeing his frame as he dribbled across the court, shouting commands as if waging a war and she was the general in charge of issuing commands. But Kagami liked it better this way. He respected Alex, even if she was beyond immature and embarrassing at times with her strange tendencies, but Kagami was not one to complain if it meant making a difference in future games.

"Tiger, make sure to rest up!" Alex's voice filters in, her American accent piercing through his thoughts. He was sure Alex purposely called him 'Tiger' instead of his name, it was the sort of pet name he only allowed very closer people to call him by, if not he would pummel them into the ground before he could faint from embarrassment. It wasn't that he didn't like his name, more of the fact it was easy to tease him with.

He flipped open his phone, expecting a few messages from Kuroko about what happened when he was gone, but to his surprise, he found a mysterious text from an unknown number. He opened his app and processed to stare at the lone bubble of text.

Unknown: The only one who can win against me, is me ;)

Kagami groaned and mentally screamed his sanity, how the hell did that jackass get his number!

Taiga: How the fuck did you get this number you sick bastard!!!

Kagami didn't wait for Aomine to reply and went into a rant.

Taiga: I swear to god that if I see you I will cut your dick off and feed it to the dogs! HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER!!?!?!?!

Kagami was not upright in his bed, his shoulders tense, feeling invaded.

Unknown: Woah don't shit your pants...One word: Tetsu

Kagami should have known, his thoughts once again being interrupted by the familiar vibration of his phone in his hands.

Unknown: So one-on-one?

Kagami wondered if Aomine did anything other that basketball, even he was not this obsessed. He paused his thoughts and shook his head. Okay, maybe he was just as obsessed but he never went as far as getting his rivals number and texting them like they were long time friends.

Taiga: Can't

Unknown: Cause you'll lose, good insight to have

Taiga: Can't cause I just spent the whole day on the court with my teacher from America

Kagami got a reply immediately.

Unknown: WTF ARE YOU DOING IN AMERICA!

Kagami sighed.

Taiga: Aho I'm not in America she came to visit me

Unknown: Does SHE have nice tits? Tell me her three sizes! Does she have a bf?