2. Smile

Ivan's Pov

04:03 AM I woke up to the sound of both Chance and Paige coming up the stairs, when he came into our room after showing Paige to hers he noticed I was awake and whispered "why are you still up?", "couldn't sleep" I replied. Chance sleepily got into his bed and I asked "how old is your sister?", "eighteen... why?" he said with a puzzled expression , "just wondering.." i said.

Jake for the third day in a row woke me and Emilio up with a prank, yesterday he used a bucket of ice and today a full can of whipped cream. Before we had time to react he told us to follow him into Tessa's room as he was going prank Chance's sister Paige too. Jake went in, walked right up to her bed and we followed. She was really pretty and apparently Emilio thought so too as in Spanish he said "I can't believe she's related to chance" we both burst out laughing and then Jake hit her with the whipped cream. Her reaction was hilarious, she casually wiped the whipped cream out of her eyes and walked to the shower. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much. I need to know this girl.

Paige's Pov

I start brushing my wet blonde hair after getting out shower hoping I have removed all traces of whipped cream from it. I can't stop myself from thinking about his smile, although I don't know who's smile it is, either Emilio or Ivan, I'm hoping to find out. 

09:34 AM I'm eating breakfast at the dining table, sitting directly across from one of the twins. I ask "Emilio or Ivan?" "Ivan" he replies with a Spanish accent and a grin, 'is this the twin who's smile I've been obsessing over?' I ask myself. He continues eating his cereal then looks up with a shy smile and says "so you're eighteen?" "yeah.. what about you?" I reply, "I'm eighteen too." We went back to our cereal although occasionally looking up at each other to exchange glances which turned into laughing and yes, this is the the twin, the twin with the amazing smile and jeez he is cute.

A/N ~ I know this part wasn't great but it starts to get really interesting in the next part!