9. 'Go Away Emilio'

Paige's Pov

09:03 PM, The team left for the airport about 2 hours ago but not without Chance giving me one last lecture about being responsible. Now, I'm in my room editing but the vlog isn't exporting, which is so freaking annoying! and I'm honestly getting so pissed right now. "Ughhhhh" I let out way too loudly while putting my head into my hands. 

I heard a small knock on my door followed by Ivan saying "hey, are you okay in there?". I walk to the door and open it, "yeah I'm good, I just.. my video won't export" I said while gesturing towards my laptop. "Can I see?" he asks while walking towards it. "yeah.. go for it" I respond although I doubt he'll be able to get it to work. "I fixed it" he says happily after only seconds, "what.. wait how?" I say enthusiastically and gaining a smile "you weren't connected to wifi" he laughs, "Really.. I'm so stupid!

"No.. you're not but.. you are really cute" he says, moving closer to me until we're chest to chest. I look into his alluring eyes, he moves in, connecting our lips. I kiss back.. hard, gripping roughly on the back of his neck. He grabs the sides of my thighs, making me squeal and I jump up so my legs wrap around his waist. Without breaking the kiss he makes his way towards my bed and slowly lowers me onto it. He leans his arms against the bed so he can hover over me. He moves his kisses along my jaw and makes his way down onto my neck and starts sucking slowly, he found a sensitive spot and I let out a soft moan. Things were heating up but then..

..Emilio knocks from the outside of my door "Hey Ivan I need your help with something!" Ivan pulls his head slightly away from me and then roughly and quickly responds "Not now, I'm busy." He immediately comes back to sucking on my neck, hoping that Emilio had gotten the hint and just went away but then Emilio speaks up again "Ivan please", Ivan slightly pulls away again "No, go away Emilio" he answers raising his voice and clearly getting a little annoyed. "we have to film the video", "we'll do it tomorrow, now go!" Ivan says annoyed. "No it has to be uploaded by tomorrow......Ivan please!" Ivan looks down to me, "go make the video, i'll still be here when you're done" I laugh and give him a cheesy wink. He gets up and opens the door and states "ill be back soon". After he closes the door I hear him say to Emilio "¡Que te den!"(fuck you) and then Emilio laughs.

10:11 PM, It has been like 45 minutes since Ivan left, while he's been gone I've changed into pj's, gotten into to bed and started watching 'The Office' on my laptop. I can hear Ivan walking up the stairs and I feel myself getting excited, I don't know why. Ivan walks quietly walks through my bedroom door "hey, sorry" he says in a hushed tone as he closes the door "hey" I say and close my laptop as he walks towards my bed. He takes off his sweatshirt and gets under the covers with me. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist from behind me and tucks his chin into the crook of my neck and lays a gentle kiss on my shoulder. This felt so good; cuddling, it felt like we were a couple, which I knew we couldn't be ....and I'm not even sure if Ivan would be up for that but I want to fall asleep like this every night.

A/N ~ I can't believe how many reads we've gotten, almost 1,000! I really appreciate when you guys vote and comment, thank you so much!