Chapter Twelve

Fergal's P.O.V
I woke up early this morning and headed towards the gym. Every thing was rather slow this morning. I worked out my cardio, then onto my upper body strength and my lower body strength. Every was rather calm today when i headed back to the house. Eve was drawing, mum and dad were watching TV. After getting a good shower I headed back down stairs and sat down on the couch, with a sigh. Then an Idea struck me.

Me: Hey Eve.

I got down on the floor and lay beside her, watching her draw.

Eve: Yes Daddy?

Me: Do want to go to the zoo?

Eve: What's a zoo?

It never occurred to me that Eve has probably never seen or known what a zoo is.

Me: Well a zoo is a place where they keep exoctic animals.

Eve: Can we go, please?

I chuckled at Eve's responce and picked her up.

Me: Well let's get ready then.

<<>><<>>

After getting Eve dressed, then himself, Fergal placed Eve in her carseat then got into the drivers seat and drove to the zoo. Fergal found a parking spot and got out, along with Eve. He payed for their entry and went inside the giant building. Eve looked through the glass to see water, and brightly colored fish. A big tiger shark suddenly rubbed it's side against the glass, making Eve jump and hug her father's leg. They contiued down the hall filled with many people. Eve looked into a rounded glass window to see jellyfish swim by.

Eve: Daddy look, there's jellyfish.

Fergal: wow, I know an animal you'll like forshore, come on.

Eve grabbed her father's hand and they waslked towards another big glass window, it was filled with water halfway and it hand white rocky caves around the back. Eve put her hands up to the glass and a big white polar bear floated up looking at her. Fergal saw the bright smile spread across her face, her grin was from ear to ear.

After many hours passed by Fergal and Eve were back at home once again. Eve just got done doodling a little character from her dreams. From his head to his chest he was covered in black and red paint with a long pink tongue and sharp white teeth.

Eve: Daddy look

Eve showed Fergal her little drawing of the creature. Fergal looked at the picture and the little figure oddly looked like his demon king persona when wrestling important matches.

Fergal: Is this the monster from your nightmares, love?

Eve shook her head yes as Fergal picked her up and sat down on the couch with her in his lap. Fergal reassured Eve with a gently hug and a kiss on her cheek.

Fergal: His name is Bàlor, but don't worry, love, He loves you just as much as I do. He want's to tell you that.

Eve: Really?

After a good dinner Fergal gave Eve a bath then put her to bed. He kissed her forehead goodnight then tucked her in, he shut the door, leaving it cracked and went to his room and fell asleep.

Eve's P.O.V

*dream*

I was back at the orphanage and I exited my room. I Walking down the hall and grey thick smoke rolled over the floor, and shrouded my bare feet. Looking ahead of me I seen the crawling figure, it was the monster that I showed daddy, Bàlor. When i looked behind me I saw another figure, he crouched down to my eye level, he looked alot like daddy.

???: Hi love, The name's Finn.

He gently took my hand and gave it a gentle hand shake. He stood, straighting himself then walked infront of Bàlor. Bàlor stood to his feet and they both bumped their fists together they moved into.....

Me: Daddy?

They formed into Dad, a smile tugged at my lips. He squated down to my eye level, wrapping me into a gentle hug and pick me up, holding me to his chest.

Me: I love you Daddy?

Fergal: I love you too.

*End of Dream*

My eyes cracked open to the sun shining in my face through the window. I grumbled then sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Then the dream came flooding back to me. A bright cheeky smile tugged at my lips and I jumped out of bed, and with a hurry I ran out of my room, heading down stairs.

The End°~

(A/n: just kidding. There might be a sequel. I just made a new story, called Drifting into My heart, it is an WWE Elias Samson fanfic. I hope you enjoy it.)