Chapter 7

Crash, Cortex, Nina, Nacey, Coco, N. Gin, John, Pete, and Aku-Aku touched the snowy surface of Iceberg Lair. Cortex took a deep breath, the wave of memories coming back to him. N. Gin approached him, rather quietly.

He asked, "My master, er, Neo?"

Cortex decided to ignore that mess up as he answered, "Yes Nicholas?"

"Are you okay?" N. Gin asked, although the answer was quite oblivious.

Cortex stated, "I never wanted any of this to happen. I never wanted to put anyone in danger..."

"Freeze!" A female voice said.

Everyone turned as they all saw an evolved female Ponderoo. She had light orange fur, as oppose to Pinstripe's dark red fur. She had long hair hair, blue eyes, B cup breasts, wearing a light blue blouse, striped purple jeans, and purple shoes. Crash started to drool instantly (even though she was holding a bazooka), remembering her.

He breathed, "Cristaen Ponderoo."

Coco asked, "Who?"

Cristaen perked up, looking at Crash as she asked, "Crash Bandicoot?"

Aku-Aku stated, "Yes, this is Crash Bandicoot." He paused and asked Cortex, "When did you create her?"

Cortex replied, "A bit after I created Pinstripe."

Cristaen perked up more as she dropped the bazooka and asked, "Dr. Cortex?"

John joked, "She's defiantly a creation."

Pete added, jokingly, "What was your first clue?"

Nacey commented, "Cristaen, we have come to use my brother's invention, the Psychroton."

Cristaen stated, "It's still here. Selma, Johnny, and Coral are watching it."

Aku-Aku looked at Cortex as he asked, "Do you know them?"

Cortex answered, "Selma and Johnny are Cristaen and Pinstripe's step sister and brother, if you will. Coral is Crunch's little sister."

Coco questioned, "Crunch has a little sister?"

N. Gin answered, "Yeah and she's also technically your cousin."

Aku-Aku looked at Cristaen and asked, "So can we use the Psychroton?"

Cristean answered, "Yeah, although I don't know why you need it..."

The team head inside as Crash blushed as Cristaen's beauty. Cortex smiled a little but then frowned, remembering his own little lady back home.

...

John entered the Psychroton room and gushed, "Whoa! It looks brand new!"

"Course it is!" A male voice stated.

That's when a male Ponderoo came over. He looked a bit like Pinstripe, though his fur was way darker and he wore a green loose fitting shirt, blue torn jeans, and brown shoes.

Pete asked, "Are you Johnny?"

Johnny answered, "Yep, that's me. Johnny Ponderoo, half brother to Pinstripe and Cristaen."

Cortex saw the Psychroton in such a good condition that even he was awed. Another female Ponderoo came over. She looked a little bit like Cristaen, only her fur was darker like her brothers and she had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail except one strand which was blonde and dangled in her face. She had green eyes, B cup breasts, wearing a tight pink shirt, pink striped jeans, and black shoes.

Cristaen stated, "My step sister, Selma."

Selma waved as she gushed, "Hi everyone!"

Crash muttered to Cortex, "When did you make them bubbly?"