Chapter 15

The timelines

Sans knows a Angel works on the house and the timelines so she’s always busy doing work so he started working as a hot dog person after years of never seeing Angel that much Bird sans started to worry for her so he started to stop working one day though she came home and bird was really worried so he grabs her from behind she says”hey babe whatś wrong?”he says”i haven't seen you for three weeks….and i’m worried”she says”babe *turns to him*i know you haven’t seen me that much but i’m okay i’m safe right?”he nods then he kisses her and looks away a bit then kisses her again after that Angel looks at him and he says”hmm? What’s wrong”she looks away a bit then kisses him again turning around Bird grabs her face and kisses her after that he turns away she was a little worried for him so she says”hey bird are you okay?”he says nothing and gets ready for something she looks at him wondering what’s he doing so she just watches him do whatever he’s doing he takes off his shirt looking at her with this sexy look she blushes hard looking away so he smiles a walks behind her and grabs her from behind and grabs her face then looks at her and she still blushes he wraps her legs around him and carries her to the bed now he’s between her legs she blushes more he closes the door and kisses her on the lips she still blushes he takes off her skirt and he takes off his pants and boxers she says”B-Bird what are you..”he pushes into her kissing her she moans her bites her shirt she says”B-Babe hey..”he pushes into her again she moans louder he smiles and amd he keeps going all day.