Chapter 17

The return of Maria of darkness

After a while Maria wakes up and walks in the baby’s room she says”hey...what’s…..mmm...going on?”sans says”nothing babe go back to sleep”she says”mmm…...why?”he sighs getting up and goes near her angel says”i’ll give you guys time”and looks away so bird says”you just need rest babe…”she refuses so he wraps his arms around her waist and looks at her and says”please”she says”i can’t sleep…”he asks”why babe?”she says under her breathe”i’m pregnant…”he says “hmm?”and inches closer to hear her clearly she says again”i’m pregnant” he was shocked and says”okay i be there in a few okay?”he hugs him tightly she says”i need you now…”he says”i’m talking to someone i be there in a second okay?”she nods slowly and he grabs her face and kisses her she finally walks back in the room and lays on the bed playing on her phone until he got back after that sans and angel had a long talk and maria finally went to sleep bird say”you and ’the others’ can live here alright?”angel nods and so does bird leaves and closes Angel maria’s door he noticed that she’s asleep he smiles and goes behind her grabbing blankets and covering her and him we all know bird sans always has no shirt so he kisses her neck and rubs her stomach.