Chapter 19

The return of Miracle

The mother of Angel was happy to see her family again she also was happy to see her grand child so she wanted to meet the father than she walked in Angels room quitly walked in she smiles and crys a bit because she never new that sans and angel made up to make a beautiful baby girl she sits on the couch and waits then sans wakes up and looks around the room and sees her and says "oh who might you be?" She answered "Angels mother Miracle" he said "oh uhhhh" he trys to hide himself but she says "you don't need to hide" he uncovers himself and says "sometimes you scare me.." she smiles and laughs a bit and looks at him and says "your the father of the child?" He says "yes i am" she was widen eyed and says "your a good father" he smiles and then Angel moves a bit sans looks down and kisses her head she stops moving and breathes slowly he smiles and kisses her on the lips softly the mom has a look on her face he looks at her and says "your so weird..." she says "i know but watching you two is beautiful" he looks at her and says "your room is next door" she gets up and walks out of his room "thanks" he says "no problem" she entered the room and closed his door also her door he sighs and kisses Angel again she wakes up she says "babe... how long did i sleep?..." he says "not long" she says "oh okay.." she lays back down and falls back to sleep he kisses her neck and lays down wraps arms around her waist and rubs her stomach softly falling asleep with her.