Chapter 3

Crystal looked at Derek and smiled as her eyes glowed a green color. Derek was now stirring at her like he was hypnotized or something. He smiled back and stepped closer to her, "Derek tell me when you first met me, what did you think?" Crystal asked as Derek wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I wondered who you were, and why haven't I met you yet," he answered, planting his lips on hers. As soon as he did her arms were around his neck and he snapped out of his trance. He was now kissing her on free will. His lips were soft and gentle. The touch of him made her heart beat 1,000 miles a second, if she could she would jump his bones right then and there. Derek was feeling the same way about her it was like a force was pulling them together, and it wasn't her powers. Derek lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, his hand rested on her calf and the other in her hair. Both of Crystal's hands were tangled in his hair.

Derek took a step back and fell back landing on the ground, Crystal was on top of him straddling him. "Sorry," she said then giggled. Derek chuckled and said "maybe we should go somewhere not in public," "and a little more darker. come on follow me." She said grabbing his hand and walking to her house, Derek took her hand and followed her.

"I have to tell you something Derek," the small girl said to him, he looked down at her, "what is it?" She bit her lip thinking about telling him about her powers but she just decided to tell him about her maids and butlers instead. "What ever happens on my way to my room don't say anything please." She said as they arrived at her mansion Derek looked up at the huge house that had about 5 floors in it. "That's kind of why, just please don't." She whispered, then walked them into the house where a woman in a white dress walked up to them,

"Crystal welcome back home Stiles is in the pool area with your brother. Is this a new friend of yours," the woman says then smiles at Derek. "Yes Fiona he is. Which pool area are they in?" "Their playing the game on his floor, ma'am I can give them a call if you like." "No thanks Fi. Come on Derek I'll give you a tour of the mansion." Crystal said pulling Derek up the grand stairway.

They finally make it up to her floor with out anyone else talking to them. "Sorry about that she's the head maid here," she said shyly. Derek looked around "wow this place is amazing," Derek says and she blushes. "Umm can you stay here I kind of want to change my clothes. I'll be back." Crystal says kissing his cheek and walking away.

When she came back Derek smiled down at her. "Um your kind of my first boyfriend and I kinda don't know what I'm doing here. So can we take it slow?" She asked shyly and slowly. Derek cupped her face and she look at him. "If that's what you want then we'll go slow." She smiled up at him and kissed him he picked her up and her arms wrapped around is waist.

They pulled apart and smiled at each other. "Maybe I should go," Derek says and Crystal shakes her head. She grabbed his hand and lead him to her bedroom. "I'm tired will you sleep with me?" Derek nodded and took his jacket and shoes off. They both climb onto the bed. Derek instantly pulled her on top of him and wrapped his arms. They both feel asleep in each other arms.