Chapter 10

~ Crystal's P.O.V ~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled waking me up. I fell out of bed and screamed. I look up to see Derek, Taylor, Ian, Kol , and Stiles we're standing up in front of me. "What the hell guys." I said, looking at them. For the past few days everyone was sitting up my birthday party, and today was my birthday.

Taylor pulled me into a hug, "happy birthday, now we have lots of work to do." Derek was next to pull me into a hug. "Ok guys get out me and Crystal have much to do before school," Taylor said pushing everyone out the door. "Let's get started."

I was being dragged into the school bye Stiles and Taylor. "No don't make me go in their in this and my hair I mean come on I'll be a laughing stock," I said pulling away from them. "No you look hot and today is your day who cares about what you wear," Stiles says pulling me up the stairs.

They quickly pushed the door open and everyone looked at me like I was a new student. The lacrosse team came running towards as, "Happy Birthday Crystal!" They shouted, "um, thanks guys," I said shyly. Then Scott walked up to me, "Crystal I'm sorry for what I said it wasn't true and I can't stand not being friends with you." I pulled him into a hug, "of course I forgive you."

School went by fast. Everyone at school told me happy birthday even Allison and Lydia, which was unnatural as hell. Now I was getting my makeup done for my party that everyone's been getting ready for. Usually people would have a sweet sixteen party, but that wasn't the case for my family we had huge parties on our nineteenth birthday because it was the year we got our full "powers". The party would start at 7:00. Now it was 6:30 and everyone was putting the final touches on my party. My entrance dress was perfect. "What are you thinking about sweetheart," Fiona said finishing up my makeup. I smiled at her, "just thinking about my dress." "Your mother picked it out for you. She said you would look perfect in it." She told me as she gave me a sad smile. "I wish she was here to see this." I whispered. "I have something for you," Fiona says walking out of the room.

She came back with a little jewelry box, "your mother also told me to give this to you on your 19th birthday. Before she died." She handed me the box and I open it to see a triskelion, my symbol, on a necklace. "I love it," I whispered putting it around my neck.

  Derek walked into my room with a black shirt and jeans on. "Really, that's what you're wearing to my party?" "I'll be back in 20 minutes to help you with your dress. And you don't mess up her makeup," Fiona says to me and Derek then walks out of the door.

"You look beautiful," Derek said trying to change the subject of him. I stand up as he walks towards me. "Thanks and your not changing the subject." Derek rolled his eyes and pulled me close to him, "no they're putting me in a suit to be your escort of course." "Great I've always wondered how you'd look in a tux." He smiled at me and kisses me, "down fido I have makeup on." He whines, "no Derek, Fiona's worked hard for me to look like this." "You don't have that much on maybe she won't notice." She'll notice then kill you and me. Do you want to be dead, because I really don't want to die." I said sitting on my bed, "the pack is here. Are you sure you want Lydia and Allison here? I can tell them to leave," He said looking down at me. I smile at him, "no I'm gonna try to get along with them."

An hour after a little making out with Derek, not messing up my makeup, and pulling my dress on, I was finally ready to go to my party.

"Um excuse me everyone. Can I have your attention please," Kol said grabbing everyone's attention. Derek walked up to me in a very sexy tux and a frown on his face.

"Wow you look amazing in a tux I should make you wear these more," I said brushing off his shoulder. He glared at me and I kissed his cheek. I wrapped my arm around his arm. "Stop being a sour wolf." "Ready," he growled rolling his eyes at my comment. "Yes," I said as Kol called me out. Everyone cheered for me and said happy birthday. I smiled hugely when the guys whistled at me making Derek tensed up. I shoved him a little so no one would notice. He was being weird.