Chapter 13

One Month later

~Taylor's P.O.V~

     "Taylor wake up," Ian yelled shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked over at the clock. 3 a.m. Great. "Why the hell are you waking me up at 3 in the morning?" I glared at my twin brother, pushing him off of me. "My and dad told me to wake you up. Looks like we're going late night hunting," he said frowning.

        I was in currently training, learning how to use my powers more with Crystal and Kol. While Derek and Scott thought Ian more control over his wolf. Stiles and I were super close now, he was the best boyfriend ever. The best mate ever. Me and Ian tried our best to not draw attention to ourselves around our parents. Crystal and Derek got closer too. To the point where we had to separate them from each other for a whole day.

  I got up, putting on my hunting gear and outfit. Ian knocked on my door, "ready sis?" "Yeah," I said grabbing my crossbow and gun. Ian was dressed in all black and had a leather jacket on, ugh Derek is growing on him

We went downstairs where are parents were waiting for us.

   "What took you two so long?" My dad asked clearly angry at us. "We didn't mean to take so long," Ian apologized. My mom smiled at us. "Okay come on kids. Do you guys want to ride the motorcycles that Kol gave you two," my mom said as we walked outside. Kol gave me and Ian his old motorcycles that he had fixed up but didn't want anymore. I honestly think he was just being nice.

    "Hel- I mean yes I would love to," I said running to my bike with Ian. "Nice save princess. Call Crystal tell her to meet us near the lake in the woods." Ian said hopping on his bike and starting it.

~ Crystal's P.O.V~

     Derek and i were in a heated make out session when my phone began to ring. I pulled away from Derek annoyed and answered it, "hello?" Derek growled and started to kiss my neck. "Crystal hey, can you meet us by the lake. I think hunters are about to have a meeting." Taylor said quickly then hung up.

  Derek stood up quickly and put his shirt on I got up as well and slipped my shirt and shoes on. "What are you doing? Your not going anywhere," Derek said frowning at me. "Yes I am. Taylor called me so I'm going," I said tying my shoe. Derek rolled his eyes at me sighing, "fine, stay close to me and don't get caught. Because I won't hesitate to rip a hunters throat out." He said giving me a kiss.

5 minutes later

     Derek and I hid behind a tree while Taylor and Ian stood in front of it, why the hell were the hunters gathering in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night? I began to wonder if they gathered like this often.  "Ian stay far away from him," Taylor whispered snapping me from my thoughts. "Why?" He whispered back confused. Then my stomach turned, something was starting not to feel right. "Because his necklace and ring have wolves bane in it." I knew that as well. Since I had control of the realms I could sense a poison and I thought Taylor how to do it too. Derek pulled me closer to him suddenly. "Derek do you smell that?" Ian asked sniffing around around. Because a group of hunters wouldn't notice a teenage boy sniffing the air at all. "Yeah they have a wolf, a young boy."  Derek explained sounding angry. I tightened my grip on him, trying to calm him down. They were going to kill child? What the hell is wrong with these people? "We found this little boy in the woods near L.A. last night. He was with others but they killed one of ours so we killed them. This boy is only 1 and he hasn't killed. We don't know what to do with him." One of the hunters spoke and I poked my head out to get a small peek, seeing a man with black hair holding a small cute little baby boy.

   A baby! I couldn't let these hunters kill this baby. He didn't deserve to die. "We kill it. It's not human." Another one spoke. "But we have a code. He hasn't killed we should-" Taylor said but was cut off by her father. "Taylor talk when you are spoken to. It's not human so we kill it!" He said yelling the last two words. I jumped and Derek pulled me closer to him making sure I would running off.

  Then a twig snapped, what the hell was going on? The hunters were now alert and the hunter that was holding the little boy put him down and pulled out his gun. All the hunters had there guns pointed at the sound and I turned my attention to the baby.

      The baby spotted me and smiled. I smiled back giving him a small wave and he started to crawl towards me. I moved out of Derek's hold and moved a little so the baby could get a full view of me. "Crystal what are you doing  the hunters might see you," Derek said not paying attention to the baby boy that was crawling towards me. The baby crawled faster and giggled quietly at me. I quickly scooped him up and hid behind the tree again. The baby buried his head in my neck and fell asleep. "Crystal put the baby down if they don't see him they'll start looking for him," Derek whispered, at times I really hated how bossy he is. "No Der, this boy doesn't deserve to die. Please." I begged. He didn't say anything, he just looked away from me.

      Taylor and Ian stopped paying attention to the sound and turned to us. "I smell Scott and Isaac. How the hell did you get him?" Ian asked pointing to the boy. "He came to me," I answered shrugging.  We heard a few roars and a howl of pain. "Isaac, Scott," Derek yelled running out from behind the tree. Stiles appeared next to me, "come on we gotta get out of here" I nodded and ran with Stiles to his jeep. "Woah where'd you get the baby," Stiles ask getting in the jeep. I climbed in and Stiles drove to my house.

    When we got to the house we waited for Taylor and the rest. They got there and Kol came downstairs, "guys why the hell are you up? Since when did you have a baby?" Kol asked looking at the baby. The baby was now awake and smiling at me. I smiled back and sat down on the couch, "hi sweetheart. Can you talk?" I asked smiling at him. "Wes I tan tawk," he said softly. His voice was so cute. "What's your name sweetie?" "My wame is Dwlan." "Dylan?" He nodded his head. I've always wanted a son named Dylan. "Well my name's Crystal." His smile got bigger showing the little teeth that he had. "Mommy." He said wrapping his tiny arms around my neck. "Moon can we talk for a second," Kol asked. I looked at him and nodded.

      Taylor took Dylan away from me and I followed Kol to the kitchen. "Moon what are we gonna do with him," "I'll take care of him." I said quickly not thinking for a second. "Are you sure about this Moon. I mean really think about this. He's 1 years old and you just turned 19 last month. Are you sure your ready to be a mother?" He asked me looking me in the eye. "Your right Kol I am only 19 but he's a child. I can't just get rid of him. He doesn't deserve to die, he deserves a family. And it's not like we don't have enough room for him. I'll take care of him. I promise." "You two are connected aren't you? Do remember Emily?" "Yes, why?" "Her and mom were connected. They had this special bond even if Emily wasn't our mom's daughter but they were still mother and daughter before they died. You and Dylan might be like that. I know you already consider him as a son. So I guess I'm an uncle." I smiled and hugged my brother.

I walked back into living room to see Derek playing with Dylan. They looked so cute. Dylan actually looked a lot like Derek. Taylor walked up to me. I saw that she was crying. "Taylor what's wrong?" She looked at Ian who had his head in his hands, "our parents found out about Ian. They said they wouldn't kill him but they kicked him out the house. They kicked me out too. They said since I knew about him being like this I was a back stabber and they would tolerate that in there house," she explained to me not bothering to look at me. "Then your staying here. You would do the same for me. So your saying and that's final." I told her. She pulled me into a hug, "your the best." "Thanks, and guess what. I'm a mom. I decided to keep Dylan." "That's awesome."

   Dylan walked/crawled to me. "Mommy!" I picked him up and sat him on my lap. "Dylan honey this is auntie Taylor." "Tawor?" Taylor smiled at my son. Aww son. Stiles sat on the couch next to Taylor and kissed her. I quickly covered Dil's eyes, "guys come on there's a baby in the room." They shrugged and blushed. I rolled my eyes at them. "Daddy," Dil said pointing at Derek. Derek smiled at him and kissed his head as Dil yawned. "Mommy I sweepy," Dylan said rubbed his eye. "Well let's get you to bed." "Otay." He laid his head on my shoulder. Scott and Isaac had ice packs on their heads, "well looks like I'm having a sleep over. Boys you can crash in one of my rooms. Taylor do you want to go to the mall tomorrow to help me find clothes for Dil?" "Of course I will. Night guys. Night cutie." Taylor says while walking up stairs with Stiles. 

   I climbed in my bed with Dylan and Derek. Derek took Dil from my arms and laid him down, he was already sleep. I quickly changed into something comfortable.  Dylan snuggled into me more and I laid my head on Derek's shoulder. Falling asleep.