Chapter 25

~Crystal's P.O.V.~      A week later

    Finally my bed. I thought to myself laying down. I was exhausted and I hadn't had any sleep for 4 days. And I finally had the twins down for naps so I was good for at least an hour. Where the hell is Derek? Oh yeah he was fighting hunters. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes for the first time in 4 days.

  "WWAAAAAA!"

   Cole and Dakota cried loudly. My eyes quickly snapped open and I went to their room. I walked into the room and saw Derek standing with Dakota in his arms. She had her thumb in her mouth and her head laying on his shoulder. She was a daddy's girl and I was wrapped around Cole's little finger. He was laying there smiling at me, giggling.  I smiled and picked him up. "Hi my precious little man," I said in a baby voice.

  As for Dylan he was out with Taylor and Stiles. Kol walked in the room and took Cole from me. "Hey there Jr." He says holding his nephew. "So mom and dad say they want to spend time with their grandchildren upstairs." "Upstairs?" Upstairs was our parents floor I haven't been up there since I was 12.  And I was kinda scared to go back up there. Kol's floor was above me so I only went up to his floor. "Yup upstairs. Because you and Derek need a break."

   That's when my protective motherly senses kicked in. I took Cole from Kol and put him back in his crib. "I'm not leaving my kids," I said prospectively. Kol took a step towards the crib, I hissed and flashed my eyes at him. "I not leaving my babies," I hissed. Kol put his hands up in surrender, "I'm not gonna hurt them moon." He says flashing his orange eyes at me. Derek put Dakota in her crib and walked towards me, "Crys it's ok you need a break. No one's gonna hurt the twins."

  "Crystal Silver Banks, you and Derek are going on a mini vacation and we're gonna watch the twins! Plus I need to spend time with my niece, nephew and god-son," Taylor said walking into the room holding Dylan. Dylan was starting to get better but his hair and eyes were the same. "Mommy!" He said reaching his arms out for me. I smiled and took my son. "Hey big boy." "Hi mommy, hi daddy." "Fine I'll go," I said pouting. "Hey champ," Derek says kissing Dylan's head. I put Dylan on the ground and look at Kol. "I'm sorry about that." He smiles and hugs me, "I know. I love you sis." "Love you too. I guess I should go pack." "Not necessary. I packed for you Crys," Taylor says smiling at me. "Everything is ready all you have to do is leave," Ian said walking into the room with his arms crossed.

   Derek wraps his arm around my waist, "everything and everyone will be fine." He kissed my cheek and left the room. He seems mad, I'm the one that should be mad. "What crawled up his ass and died today," Stiles says walking into the room and wrapping an arm Taylor. "Ian and Kol are taking over while you and Derek are gone right?" Taylor asks. "Why are you asking me?" I ask back to her. "He didn't tell you?" "Tell me what?" "That you're female alpha." Realization washed over me, "oh, that's why you guys listen to me."

~Derek's P.O.V~

   I completely forgot about the week vacation with Crystal. How the hell am I supposed to leave while the hunters are still trying to fight. "Hi Derek," Autumn smiles walking by my in the hallway. "Hey." "Derek can I ask you something?" She asks grabbing my arm making me stop walking. "Yeah, sure." I said shrugging.  She smiled shyly at me and batted her eyelashes then she started to rub my chest, "well do you think I'm pretty?" What?  Her small hand squeezed my arm, "wow you have big muscles." She says blushing. "So do you?" "Uh, I think you look like your sister." She flashed her green eyes at me and kissed me.

~No one's view~

   Derek pushed Autumn into the wall kissing her back hungrily. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. Then she pushed away, "I knew you liked me." She whispered before walking away.  Stiles walks around the corner to see Derek leaning against the wall out of breath.

  "Dude are you ok?" Derek jumped at the sound of his voice then looked at him and nodded his head. "What's been going on with you lately, Crystal's being feeling like you've been ignoring her." "She knows I'm not. And nothing's wrong with me Stiles." "So what you're just gonna turn back into hard ass Derek now?" "Look Stiles I don't have time for this right now." "Don't have time for what?" Crystal asks walking past them in the hallway with Dakota in her arms. Derek shook his head and went downstairs ignoring her. "Seriously what did I do," she murmurs sadly. "Crystal you didn't do anything. Here give me Dakota go get ready to leave." Crystal smiles at her best friend and gives  her daughter to him before going into her room.

  Stiles smiles at the little girl in his arms, "what are we gonna do about your daddy?" Dakota smiles and shakes her head. "That's what I'm thinking kid." He walks down stairs to the living room and sits down on the couch. "I can't wait to have kids," he thinks out loud. Derek walks it to the living room with Isaac and Jackson following behind. "So who's going to be in charge?" Isaac asks smiling at the baby girl in the room. "Ian since he's second command and Scott since he's an alpha." "I thought it would be Kol. He's older he should be in charge while you and Crystal are gone." Jackson says while sitting down. "I'm alpha I decide who's in charge while I'm gone and I choose Ian." Derek growls frowning at them. "Actually Ian and Kol are in charge," Stiles spoke up. Derek turned to him and raised his brows, "and who made that decision?" "Crystal." "What do you mean Crystal?" "Well she's female alpha so she can decide what happens to the pack too." "No she isn't," Derek said looking furious. "What the hell do you mean she isn't Derek? She's your mate." "That doesn't mean she's female alpha. I don't want her to be and she won't."

~Crystal's P.O.V.~

  http://www.polyvore.com/vacation_nahh/set?id=123406332

    I got dressed and grabbed my suitcase that Taylor packed for me. I didn't really want to go on a mini vacation with Derek right now. He was pissing me off. Leaving early in the morning, not coming home until late at night, ignoring me, starting arguments, and not being there. I felt like I've been single parenting 3 kids, which I have. Derek's probably here with the kids for like an hour a day. He would say a few words to me then leave. Ass hole. "Hey are you guys about to leave?" Autumn asked walking into my room. "Uh, yeah." "What's wrong?" I shook my head, "nothing I'm fine." She smiled at me, "well good luck with him bye." "Bye." She leaves the room and I go downstairs with the suitcase.

  "Are you ready?" Derek asks impatiently. "Yeah, just gonna say bye to the kids." "Mommy don't go!" Dylan cries hugging my legs. Oh no. I take a deep breath and pick Dylan up. "Sweetheart we're only going to be gone for a few days. I'll bring you back something ok?" He wipes his eyes and shakes his head. "Ok." He kisses my cheek and hugs me. "Love you mommy." "I love you too Dylan." I kiss his head and put him down. I kiss the twins and say bye to everyone.

~Derek's P.O.V.~

    We got in the car silently and I started to drive to my parents old beach house. "Why don't you want me to female alpha?" Crystal asks me after reading my mind. "Stop reading my mind." "I can't help it, you know that." "Well maybe you should try to stop. It's an invasion of privacy." "What the hell do you mean 'invasion of privacy'. We're mates Derek you don't have to keep anything from me especially this." She says turning to me. "You don't have to know everything Crystal." "If it's about me I do. Why don't you want me to be female alpha?" "Because I said so." "What the hell is wrong with you!?! What are you keeping me from?" "Why do you always think I'm keeping something from you?!?" "Because you are!" "You wanna know what's wrong with me when nothing is wrong with me. Crystal I'm fine. Ok. What the hell do you want from me?!?" I yell glancing at her, gripping the staring wheel tightly. "Nothing, I don't want anything." She whispers looking out the window.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I just want to say that I am sooo sorry for not updating in a while. It feels like I haven't in like a month or so. But I really hope you like this chapter and I will post a new chapter ASAP PROMISE.  Please remember to heart, vote, and comment. I really wanna know what you guys are thinking. And thanks for the people who has already voted and commented it means a lot...

Love July