Chapter 5

~Philips pov~
Yay Philip!

Earlier that day.
Today was the day I was going to prepose to Theo. She is the love of my life and I couldn't imagine a world without her. I sat down at my desk and picked up my quill and began to write. (I'm not going to write the letter because I can only be so creative.) When I was done I sealed it and mailed it to her telling her to meet me at dusk in the field we would go to all the time as children.

The day felt much longer then any other day. I anticipated for the time when I would finally prepose to my Theo. It was 6:30 pm almost dusk. I put on my best suit and tried to tame my wild curls, I failed. I looked at the ring and it was beautiful. It was perfect for my Theo.
Soon it was dusk and I raced to the stables as fast as I could.

I had finally gotten to the stables and I quickly mounted my horse and rode to the flied me and Theo always used to go to when we were little

I had finally gotten to the stables and I quickly mounted my horse and rode to the flied me and Theo always used to go to when we were little. I was a bit early so I sat down and waited for her to arrive. A few minutes later I heard horse hooves running across the field, I turned around a there she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life, and I was going to marry her. I hadn't noticed I was staring until she said something. "Philip why are we at the field?" She has the most angelic voice, she sounded like and angel. "What. Can't a guy ask his girlfriend to come to a field they used to go to as children." "No." "Fine you caught me I wanted to ask you something." "What?" I took a deep breath and pulled the ring out of my pocket. "Theodosia Burr will you marry me?"
She gasped. Tears were in her eyes. "Yes!" I slid the ring on her left hand and kissed her. That's when my mother showed up. Great.
***
I'm actually most proud of this chapter.