Chapter 1

You woke up with the most terrible headache. Your body ached all over as you lied on an uncomfortable bed. Everything looked like a blur in your eyes. You thought this was a dream of some sort, but after pinching yourself a few times you realized that it wasn't a dream. The last thing you recall was waiting in a train station by yourself heading home to your uncle. You thought there was no one there but in an instant you felt an arm go around you and everything went black. Then you woke up here. You sat up, but immediately after you wanted to lay back down. Instead of doing what your body wanted you stood up. Feeling off balance you sat back down. Your head throbbed and everything else ached.

The room you were in had dim lights on. The only bright light was coming from the clean white bathroom. The room was plain. An old wooden door was the only thing stopping you from leaving. You had no energy to stand up and walk to the door. Although that would be the more logical thing to do, your mind was still hazy. You started to get worried and anxious. You needed to get home. Or else you'll have to face a punishment from your uncle again for being late. Your eyes darted around looking for a clock but there was none. Your heart raced as you thought about what time it could be and what would happen if your uncle found out this happened.

After a while of sitting there your mind cleared and you thought properly. Your head stopped hurting for a bit and everything seemed to get back to normal, but you still felt a little weak. You stood up and curiously wondered why you're here, and how you got here. The door was locked which made you wonder even more. Different scenarios ran through your head. Bright lights turned on as a door was heard opening and closing. You thought to yourself that there must be two doors instead of one. Soon the old wooden door creaked open in front of you. It revealed a man, in grey(or gray idk), with glasses. He looked oddly familiar and you had wondered if he was the one who had kidnapped you.

He just stood there looking at you. It seemed like he was contemplating about something. You were scared. You were at the verge of shaking. Your eyes swelled up wth tears that would drop at any moment. You remembered the stories of what would happen to kidnapped girls. Either you'd be sold, abused which you've gotten enough at home, or used for their own pleasures. These thoughts irked and sent shivers down your spine. The man began to slowly shake his head.

"You'll soon have a purpose," he says quietly revealing his Boston accent. He then walks back out closing and locking the door behind him. You didn't know what to think. You didn't believe that this was real and was actually happening. You began to break down from this experience. Your eyes couldn't hold back the flood of tears that are now seeping into your shirt and tickling your face as it slides down. You worried for what would soon happen. For once you wished to be home, as much as you hated it there you just wanted to be there. After crying you thought you heard a little rustling outside. It sounded to you like other voices. You slowly walked up to the door and put your ear to it. Trying to listen to their conversation.

"Can I please just see her, Mr.Dennis?" A young boy's voice was heard. You had thought that he was referring to you as the girl. Unless there were others. You wanted to yell for help from the boy but you knew there was another person there since the young boy had referred to another person named Dennis. There was another voice you thought was the Dennis person but you couldn't seem
To understand what he was saying. He was talking so quietly.

"I just wannas say 'hi' maybe make a new friend," the boy whined again. The pleading continued until everything was silent. You stood there wondering what has happened. Just the sound of walking and a door opening and closing was heard. What had happened to the boy? You thought. You wanted to scream for help but not wanting to get on the bad side of whoever this person was you decided not to. You wondered how long you'll be in here for and how long you've been missing. Although you thought that it hasn't been that long enough for people to start worrying. You desperately looked around the confined space and even the spotless bathroom for anything that could help you. There wasn't a thing on the ground. Not even a piece of lint or dust was found anywhere. It made you curious on how this place was so spotless.

You panicked at the sudden noise of the other door opening. You ran back over to the bed you woke up in and sat there. You could hear rattling of keys and silent mutters of the person while the door unlocked and opened.
"O-ouh, so that's what you look like." The same child's voice said, but it was the same man you had encountered first. His posture and clothing was much different which made you confused on what was going on. He now spoke with a lisp instead of the Boston accent. Just earlier you heard them having a conversation with each other.

"W-who are you?" Your voice cracked. You stared at the man or boy. He slowly sat on the ground crossed legged, shoving his hands into the pocket of his yellow tracksuit.
"Who are you? I-I'm not suppose to answer anything, et cetra," he said nervously. It looked like he was more nervous than you were. You remembered that he wasn't allowed to come in and meet you. It had sounded like he was eager to meet you but now it had seemed that his hopes were down. You decided to be nice to whoever this was. You thought that maybe they were bothers and just look very similar. Although things didn't really add up.

"I-I'm Casey," you said shakily. "Casey? Hmm. I've heard that name before! When Ms.Patrica and Mr.Dennis were talking."

"Who's Patricia and Dennis?" You ask curiously. Your voice cracks from your throat being dry.
"You already met Mr.Dennis. But I think Ms.Patricia will visit you soon. They don't tell me much," Hedwig rambles. Still you're confused about how both Dennis and Hedwig look so alike.
"I-I have to go. The others would want to talk to you," he says nervously running out the door and closing it behind him. You sat there still scared about who these others are. Your thoughts raced as you thought of every since scenario that could possibly happen, but all you could do was wait until your questions were answered by whoever had kidnapped you.

------------//------

Sooo how'd you guys like the first chapter? I won't be updating as often like how I did with my other book since I plan on trying to do 2,000 or more words. This chapter doesn't have that many words but expect more next chapter. I'm trying out a new writing technique so leave some feedback :)

Please vote, and comment feedback! Add this book to your library so you'll always know when I update! Also check out my other Split books! Follow me to know whenever I post a new book!

Love you all!!
-llvevo

Instagram:llvevoo