Chapter 6

You became friends with most of the personalities. They were interested in your story and frequently asked about stories of your life. Today Hedwig wanted to spend more time with you. He had gotten extremely attached to you and thought of you as a sister.

He had begged you to sleep over in his room since you still didn't have a proper room yet. You finally made up your mind and would stay here just for a few days then leave.

"Let's play cards. I always win et cetra." Hedwig pulls out a deck of cards.

"What do you want to play?" The cards are put into a messy pile while thinking what card game to play. After a few games of go fish which Hedwig won every game of. Hedwig had fallen asleep next to you, still the pile of cards was next to him. As you tried too put away the cards and hopefully leave the sleeping child and return back to your room. Although when you were just about get up and leave Hedwig pulls your arm.

"No. I get scared, et cetra," He begs you to stay. "Im juts going to turn off the light. I'll be right back," You say getting up and turning off the light. Then slowly walking back to the bed where Hedwig was sleeping.

"Are you scared of the dark?" He asks scooting closer to you. "Kind of."

"I am. Ms Patricia tells me that I have to man up but its too scary up here by myself."

You felt bad that most of the alters were mean to Hedwig but he did seem annoying at times. "You should go to sleep." After that Hedwig was quiet. When he fell asleep you fell asleep as well.

-

"Caaasseyy, c'mon lets play our game," Your uncle's voice echoed behind the stone wall of the river. "What are you doing? C'mon you don't play with your clothes on." You stood there staring at your uncle. You knew what the game was and you didn't want to play. Your father was somewhere in the forest hunting like what he usually does.

Your uncle started to look annoyed at you for not playing his "game"

"C'mon Casey. If you don't ill tell your dad you are being bad," He threatened.

-

Your eyes shot open from that terrible memory that your brain wanted you to remember. You tried closing your eyes trying to sleep again but you couldn't fall asleep. The sound of the machines working off in the distance scared you. You could see why Hedwig didn't like being by himself. You found him still sleeping next to you. It was 2 AM. After minutes of trying to fall asleep you slowly feel yourself fall asleep. You felt Hedwig move and soon he had sat up.

"What the-" It wasn't Hedwig anymore. Although you were't sure who it was. "How- what?" He says soon realizing that you're next to him.

"Who's this?" You ask tired. He was silent for a moment. (LMAO GUESS)

"Its- uh. Dennis." You felt nervous now that it wasn't Hedwig anymore. You felt awkward now since he had just woken up and found you just laying there.
"I'm sorry this is awkward. I can leave, Hedwig wanted me to stay," you say sitting up. "It's okay– uh you can stay– I mean like you know since Hedwig wanted you to. I'll just go," Dennis says standing up.

"No it's okay, it's your house or whatever," you say feeling back that he had to leave because of you.
He had walked back and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry this is awkward, Hedwig wanted me to stay." Although they were the same person you could tell that something was different. "When are you- uh leaving here? To go back to your uncle?"

You never really thought about if you were going back to your uncle or not. You didn't want to go to the police and report what had happened for all those years. "I actually don't know. I don't want to go back to my uncle, I might stay for a week." You yawned, feeling tired after waking up from a terrible memory.

"I-I'm sorry again for,,kidnapping you. I didn't know you were different than the others." Wow Dennis was actually apologizing again. H had apologized earlier but you thought maybe it was bothering him thinking that he had gotten the wrong girl.

"Its okay. Im fine now," You say hoping that Dennis doesn't feel so bad. "Ugh I hate it when Mr Denniss takes the light. What time is it, et cetra?" Hedwig was now in the light and was longer Dennis who you were just having a conversation with.

"Never mind. I want to go to sleep. Can you sing to me, plwease? Ms Patricia sings to me et cetra." You weren't a good singer nor was good at singing someone to sleep. It should do the complete opposite and keep people awake instead of putting someone to sleep.

"I can't sing. Maybe just close your eyes and you'll fall asleep," You say trying to sound convincing. "Alllrrriiighhhhttt," Hedwig says laying down next to you. "Do I have to sleep? I don't want to, sometimes I'm allowed to stay up et cetra," Hedwig whines.

"In the morning we can do something. But now you have to sleep." You were tired and wished that he would just go to sleep. You felt your eyelids get heavy as you slowly fall asleep.

"I hope you stay. I really like you," Hedwig mumbles holding onto you. Soon he had stopped talking and you fell asleep again.

-

"What-" you were woken up by whoever was in the light in the morning. You were still in a dream like state where you couldn't concentrate.

"How-did, Oh my, uh gosh." The voice was actually really familiar to you. But you knew that whoever it was they were right next to you like how Hedwig had fallen asleep holding onto you.

They had moved from off of you and sat up. You opened up your eyes fully awake now. It was Dennis again who had been out into the light. You sheepishly tried to hide your cheeks which have now turned a shade of red.

-------------

Thank you all for all the support I've been getting! I won't update next week since I'll be starting school. I'll be in high school for the first time and I want to just get used to it for a week and I'll start writing again!

Ah summer has gone by so quickly! I'm going to miss staying up and writing. Anyways some big things are gonna happen but not gonna spoil. anyways please vote and comment feedback on this chapter! Add this book to your library so you always know when I update!

Love you all!
-llvevo

Instagram: jcmesmcavoy
Twitter: jcmesmcdad