Movie

Note: [My friend and I both write on this story so small things may be different, mainly the format. Btw sorry for the sucky title]

"See good through all things."

I tried on a nice flattering dress I pick from the night before. I put on some nice makeup. I was prepared to fun tonight. Not the kind of fun I had in mind.

-    - -   -
We arrived at the party which was very packed. Soda went his one way. Steve took my hand and guided me over to the pool table.
"Wanna play?" He asked

"Yeah, but you gotta teach me how to." He knew I knew how to play but let's just say it would be more fun this way. He leaned against me, putting his finger on the place of mine. He taught me how to shoot the pool stick against the balls into their sockets until I 'got the hang of it'.
After almost thirty minutes, It was down to me winning. I shot the last ball right into the socket and won the game. I shot up and jumped.

"Wooooo!" I yelled. I turned around to look were Steve was standing but he wasn't there.

"Pshhh he let you win honey.." Someone said out of the distance. I turned toward the familiar voice.

The voice belong to the greaser girl who wore way too much makeup and showed too much skin.

"Wasn't asking for your opinion. Thanks though." I flashed her a fake smile as she turned to leave. She looked familiar but her name was on the very tip of my tongue. I reach over and tapped on her back. The took a few steps closer to her and gave her a full body look over.

"Wait, Ivy is that you?" A small smile curled on my lips. She had on ripped jeans and a very short crop top witch was basically a bra to me. Makeup covered her face. We used to be the worst of enemies in the grade school. Usually you could easily get over them by high school but, this wasn't the case. We absolutely hated each other with a passion.

"Nicole? Oh...You know what, I gotta go." She gave me a snobby look. I knew she was lying to get herself out of a awkward situation. She walked away before I could say anything more.

I walked around looking for Steve or Soda. He was nowhere to be found. I walked over the bar desperate for drink. The bartender looked at me.

"What are you doing over here all lonesome?" He asked me.

"I honestly don't know." I laid my head on the palm of my hand. I ordered a drink after another. About three drinks later my thoughts were interrupted by a too familiar voice.

"I'm started to think its our destiny to run into each other." A devilish voice spoke.

I looked up to find Jack sitting there resting his head on his hand looking at me. "Go Home Jack your drunk." I laughed.

"I only had about.." he started counting his fingers.." like four drinks." He smirked.

"Do you come here everyday or something?" I asked.

He took a long drink from his beer. "With a life like mine, you make it a habit." I felt sorry for asking. I took a sip of my drink. I tried changing the subject.

"So, hows your dating life?" I looked him in the eye just waiting for a goofy remark. He always had something smart or goofy to say. Two Bit and Jack would get along just fine.

"lets just say that doesn't exist." He took another drink of his beer.

We both cracked up. But our laughs didn't laugh very long when an interruption accrued.