-We Can't-

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! (I had to get my friend to write this because, I can't write smut for crap.)

We all returned to our homes at what I called an enjoyable night.
I grabbed some short shorts and one of My dad's oversized old shirts. I hopped into bed letting the warmth of the cover engulf me.

I laid awake starring at the ceiling. I was kinda tired but I wasn't able to fall asleep. I missed Steve.

I walked into the hallway and next to the phone. Not long after I dialed him he picked up.

"Hey sweets, whatcha calling at 1:30 *yawn* for?" Steve said tiredly.

"Well ya see the thing I've been having trouble sleeping and I thoughhttt maybe if you were next to me I'd have no trouble." I bit my lip. I was definitely trying to beat around the bush.

"I'm afraid if I was over there the last thing happening for the both of us is sleep." Steve chuckled.

"Oh lord Steve just get your ass over here." I whispered. He agreed and before I knew it he was here.

"I took he hand forcing him to tiptoe with me towards my room. I knew Darry would be pissed at me but, he's just gonna have to deal with it.

We tiptoes upstairs but we stopped at the sound of the floorboards creaking. I winced and peaked around the corner to see Pony rubbing his eyes walking out of the bathroom.

He squinted at the sight of me. I'm pretty sure he saw me.
"Night sis." He said.
"Night Pony." I replied.
He walked back into the room and cracked the door. I started laugh but Steve covered my mouth with his hand so we didn't get caught.

We swiftly ran into my room trying not to slip on anything in the hallway. I sat on top of my dresser. My legs dangling over. I always got in trouble for sitting on my dresser when I was a kid.

I was never the rebellious type of kid compared to my brothers but, as I got older (same for a lot of other people) it changed a lot. Especially when our parents passed.

Steve walked over to me and pushed the random strand of hair out of my face.

"I love you so much." I smiled and bit my lip.

"Daddy Steve is a thing ya know" he does the quotation marks. I can see he's getting closer.

"How do you know about that?" I blushed and looked away.

He takes my chin in his hand and makes me look at him. "Your brother and I are best friends, remember.?" He looks down at my lips.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I tried to act curious. He didn't believe me he just rose one eyebrow.

"What the fuck Soda.." I said under my breath.

He started talking again but I cut him off with a kiss wrapping my legs around his waist.

He picked me up off the dresser top and carried over to the bed all without separating our lips

He picked me up off the dresser top and carried over to the bed all without separating our lips. Something tells you he's done this before.

He drops me on the bed and proceeds to take off his shirt.

"I didn't know you had a daddy kink?" He smiled at me.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

(Freaking out cause that looks exactly like Tom Cruise

(Freaking out cause that looks exactly like Tom Cruise..it might be Idk.)

He slowly pulled off my shirt, kissing me chest, biting my breast. After all my breast were one of his favorite features on me. He grasped them every night while we slept.

He kissed my chest. I moaned smiling at him. The kisses trailed down to the lining of my underwear. He used his teeth to slowly pulled them down.

I closed my eyes and smiled as soon as fingers slid down almost reaching my womanhood.

I suddenly felt the urge of guilt.

"Wait. Stop. I can't." I sat on the side of my bed and placed my head in my hands.

I felt the bed sink down next to me. Steve put his arm around me.
"Are you ok love?" I looked up and wiped the tears away from my face.

"I'm sorry I..I can't. I mean think about how mad Darry would be. My parents always told me to save myself." I said sniffling.

"Baby I'm not mad, I understand and will wait for you for however long." I placed my hands on his chest and kissed his lips. We laid back down.

I curled up next to him with my leg laying over his legs.

"I love ya no matter what" he says with his eyes closed.

We slept peacefully in each other's arms.

*The Morning*
"Breakfast!!" Darry calls from the kitchen. I opened my eyes to let the bright light of the summer sunshine into my eyes.

I arise from the comfort of the blankets. I look over to see the empty spot where Steve was.

I grab sweatpants paired with a navy tank top and throw them on. I nearly tripped over Pony on the way downstairs.

Soda reading the newspaper while Darry placed a pancake in front of my place at the table. Pony came and sat right next to me.

"How'd you sleep Nicole?" Ponyboy cocked an eyebrow at me.

I stopped eating and took a big sip of my orange juice. I then looked at him with my eyes wide.

"I'm kidding Nicole. Don't look like you've seen a ghost."

-Sorry for this extremely short chapter. i have school in a week and, I've been on vacation for a while. I will post another chapter as soon as possible. ilyg.-