Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Jack's POV

We finally arrived at the airport after about a 40 minute drive. The airport was kind of far from our houses so it took a while to get there. I didn't mind it though. I enjoyed long car rides. It was hard saying goodbye to my parents for the summer and I know I was sure to miss home, but I am way more excited about what is to come. Emma and I spent the whole car ride talking and singing, what we always do. She is so cute when she laughs but we would never be together, I just like to mess around with her.

I've drunk kissed her before at this one party, but it was just friendly, it didn't mean anything. Unfortunatly, one of Emma's no longer friend, Brooke tweeted the picture of us making out and all the fans found it. A lot of them started hating Emma after that, but I cleared it up that it was nothing, just friends. Me and Emma have been through a lot from this last school year. Something horrible happened to her and shes been going through a lot. I've tried my best to stay right by her side.

I parked the car and we both walked into the airport. It wasn't that crowded after all, we were in Omaha. We checked our bags, went past security, and finally found our gate and sat down before our flight was called.

"Dude, I'm so hungry we better go get some food before the flight" She said getting up and reaching for my hands to lift me up. I got up and we walked around to look for a place to eat. I wrapped my arm around her waist as we searched for a spot. It wasn't weird that I wrapped my arm around her. It was just something we did as friends. We decided on McDonald's. Healthy, I know, but we couldn't give less of a fuck.

We walked up to the counter and this young guy, a little bit older than us was working the register. He had his eyes locked on Emma. Great.

"What would you like?" He asked Emma smiling at her. This drove me crazy. A bunch of guys always find Emma attractive but I feel like I have to be protective of her or else she will get into a lot of shit. Sometimes she can't control herself. She's vulnerable.

"Um, well I'll have-"

"She'll have the 6 piece chicken nuggets, fries, and a M&M McFlurry and I'll have a Big Mac and Coke" I told the guy at the counter. We always went to McDonald's so I already knew what her order was.

"Woah dude, let the lady order for herself" The dick at the register said. Now I was annoyed.

"Sorry dude I just know what she wants to eat" I said pissed off.

"Whatever, that'll be $11.45" He said

I paid for both of us and a couple minutes later we got our food and walked back to the gate.

"What the hell was that?!" Emma said looking at me with her light brown eyes.

"That dude was totally hitting on you"

"So? Why do you care? I can talk to whatever guy I want to you know." She told me rolling her eyes.

"Ya I know, just forget it"

We sat back down at our seats and about 15 minutes later our flight was being called so we could finally board the plane. We sat in our seats kind of towards the back, Emma took the window seat and I took the middle seat. Another older guy sat at the aisle.

"Can you believe we are going to be in California in less than 5 fucking hours!" She said all excited.

"No way! I had no idea" I said sarcastically, putting my hands on my cheeks.

"So funny!" She responded punching me in the arm.

"I deserved that" I said smiling at her.

Emma's POV

The plane finally took off so Jack pulled out his phone and plugged in his headphones giving me and earbud. He our playlist on shuffle, I layed my head on his shoulder and we fell asleep listening to The Weeknd.

****** 5 Hours Later *******

"Passengers, we are glad to tell you that you have finally landed in Los Angeles, California. The temperature is 85 degrees and sunny." The pilot said to the passengers.

We were let off the plane and started walking towards baggage claim so we could get our bags. Jack said we were going to meet the rest of the boys outside in the parking lot.

We grabbed our bags and made our way outside. I saw a stretch limo and Jack seemed to recognize the man outside the man outside the limo. I think it was Magcon's manager. Bart I think his name was?

"Finally you made it!" Bart said to Jack giving him a hug.

"And you must be Emma. Glad you can join us" he said shaking my hand.

"Thanks so much for having me" I said smiling back at him.

"You guy can go on in the limo so we can drive to the hotel.

Jack's POV

Emma and I walked into the limo to be greeted by all the boys. Of course they had all eyes on Emma but what else is new.

I introduced Emma to all of the guys and told her their names. Except for Johnson because she obviously already knew who he was.

"Jaaackkkkkk" Emma says running up to Johnson and giving him a hug.

"Haven't seen you in forever" He says sarcastically.

"Hey everybody" Emma says after her little "reunion" with Johnson

"So this is the Emma you've been talking about?" Taylor said with a smirk on his face.

"Yep" I said sighing and taking a seat and Emma sat down next to me as the limo started driving.

"Your friend's hot" Cameron whispered in my ear while Emma was too busy on her phone. Before I could respond I got a text from Nash

Nash: wtf man I didn't know your friend was that hot

First Taylor, then Cameron, now Nash. Everyone is literally obsessed with Emma. I know how these guys act with some girls and I don't want them to hurt her. She's my best friend and I don't want her to be with my other friends.

I then got a text from Emma

Emma: GILINSKY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR FRIENDS WERE HOT AS FUCK

She then looked up at me signaling me to respond.

Jack: Sorry I'm straight :/

Emma: wow you're funny

I put my phone down and ignored Nash's text and closed my eyes. This is gonna be a long ass vacation

****************************************

chapta 2 everybodyyyy

hope you like it sorry if i swear too much in the story but you can fucking deal ;)

if you like it make sure you vote!!!!

love ya

~syd