Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Cameron's POV

I woke up before Jack and Emma at around 8:00. I knew they were going to sleep in so I planned to wake up early. I had to go to the café across the streets so I can talk about this whole plan with my friend. You thought I was doing this all my myself?

I slowly got out of bed making sure I would not wake up the two love birds. I walked over to my suitcase that was on the floor at the foot of the bed. I grabbed some basketball shorts and a Magcon t shirt just to keep it casual. We couldn't take too much time because the rest of the boys would be waking up soon to get ready for Magcon this afternoon. I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

It didn't really matter if they heard me or not. They would probably just think I was an early bird. I scrubbed my whole body and washed my hair in about 5 minutes and got out as quick as possible. I brushed my teeth, fixed up my hair, and changed into my clothes. I gave one last look at myself in the mirror and walked out the door without having them wake up. Must be some deep sleepers.

I walked outside of the hotel and along the side walk. It was a hot day, about 84 degrees. On my way to the café, I got noticed by a fan. I loved seeing my fans and I would never decline someone if they asked for a picture.

"Hi! Uh...um.. Cameron c-can I take a picture?!" A fan asked me. She was obviously very excited and nervous.

"Of course" I smiled back at her. We took a quick selfie and she thanked me a million times and she was on her way. It brought a smile to my face knowing that I just made somebody's whole day.

I crossed the busy street and walked into the café. I couldn't find her anywhere. Where the hell was she? I finally saw her. She was sitting down in a chair her back facing me but I only knew it was her from her thick, bushy, red hair.

I sat down across from her and she looked up from her phone.

"Cam are you fucking kidding me?! They're together?!" Mahogany was obviously really pissed off. I never told her about the change of plans.

"Look I'm sorry but I have a better plan." I explained.

"What" she snapped.

"Think about it, our main goal is to separate them and get Jack to leave, right? Well what better way to do that then to catch them cheating on each other?" I told her. Her face lit up. I continued, "We can do many things! I already have the tape so that can be the big finale. You have to somehow get Jack to cheat on her and I'll try to do the same with Emma."

"Wow Cam you actually do something smart for once! That's a perfect idea. Since Magcon is today we have to do something...just to start the drama." She explained

"Yes this is going to be great I said lifting my hand for a high five"

Mahogany looked at my hand and looked back down on her phone. "You're gay I swear to god" She chuckled as she continued to go on her phone.

"She the hell up. Let's get out of here." We both got up and I went back to the hotel.

Jack's POV

I woke up the next morning from the sun shining through the window. I turned to my left and saw Emma sleeping so sweetly. Her tiny body was wrapped around the blanket and her lips were slightly parted. I watched her sleep for a couple minutes and rubbed my arm along her cheek and jaw. I was so glad she was finally mine.

I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. On my way to the bathroom, I checked the time. HOLY SHIT WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR MAGCON IF WE DON'T HURRY UP.