Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Jack’s POV  

“Hey bro, I’ll meet you in your room, I just need to stop by Cameron’s for a second” I told Johnson. He gave me a strange glare considering I would never want to talk to him, but this was a serious issue.  

“Okay…?” He said slowly and made his way towards his room. I on the other hand, made my way towards Cameron’s.

So many things were going through my head right now. What was she keeping form me? The whole thing over all just pissed me off. All she needed to do was tell me the truth but apparently that was too hard for whatever reason.  

Once I approached his door, I pounded on it as hard as I could. To be honest, I probably bruised my already swollen knuckles. But I didn’t care, pains is nothing at this point.  

“Oh, hey Jack” Cameron said with a smile on his face as he let me inside his room.  

“Shut up, Cameron you know what I’m here for. I’m not about to be all buddy- buddy with you.” I said while crossing my arms on my chest.  

“Well, I don’t know, Jack. It’s not something you really want to see..” He said while coking his head and giving me a sly smile.  

“Cameron, I already busted your lip do you want me to break your nose too?”  

“Alright, alright” He said holding his hands up, surrendering.  

“Okay” I said as Cameron made his way to the drawer next to his bed. After a couple seconds of shuffling around he pulled out the same flash drive I saw earlier.  

“Just tell me what it is” I shut my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. Did I even want to know what it was?  

“You can find that out on your own” He said tossing me the flash drive. I caught it and sure enough, the words ‘Emma’ were written on it with his shitty handwriting. I put it in the middle of my palm and closed my hand. He’s not getting this back. I would be lying if I said my head wasn’t spinning right now. What the fuck could this be. I immediately left the room without saying anything more and shut the door behind me. Time to find out what this shit is.    

Emma’s POV  

I’ve only been outside for 15 minutes and I’m already freaking out about the potential baby I may have. I know I couldn’t take a pregnancy test until a couple days but the thought of it made me want to vomit some more. I’ve already thrown up 3 time since the last 15 minutes and another time won’t hurt. I just wanted to sleep my life away.   

I'm getting horrible stares from people walking around considering im only wearing a t-shirt and underwear. Luckily, the t-shirt is big enought to cover my butt.  

I didn’t have any other place to go. My only option was to go back to the hotel. That was the last thing I wanted to do but I don’t know where else to go.    

Jack’s POV  

I opened the door to our  room and luckily Emma wasn’t there. I just wanted to get this thing over with and find out what the hell this was because I'm completly done with this bullshit. Is this why Emma was acting weird? I didn’t want to do this but I know I had to.   I grabbed my laptop out of my suitcase and made my way to the couch. I sat the laptop on my lap and opened up the lid. I was hesitant at first but I finally put the flash drive in the hole. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes while rubbing my temples. Unfortunately that didn't help at all.