(1) welcome

Please remember that I am in no way trying to offend anyone by anything that is written below. It is part of the character and is not how I feel personally. Enjoy!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

September 3, 2017

welcome.

im juliet. juliet rose anderson. im 17 years old and i currently attend richwood high in atlanta, georgia. today is the first day of my junior year. that means that starting today i get to see my fabulous boyfriend, julian, every day! only i can call him julian, everyone else has to call him jt. mother says we're perfect for each other because he's rich like us. we're the richest and best kids in the school. everybody else is either lame or weird. that's not counting my best friend alexis. she's the second most popular girl in the school, after me of course. she's the captain of the cheerleading team, but to be honest, cheerleading is dumb. all they do is stand there and yell things at the crowd, all the while attempting to look pretty. i would NEVER be a cheerleader. im a model, which is much better. no offense to lexi or anything, but she doesn't have the looks OR body to be a model. people always hate on me, but it's not my fault i look so good in anything and everything.

since ill be writing in this for the next 2 years or more, i should probably tell you more about myself. luckily, im great at talking about myself! my hair is brown, but i have blonde highlights, which is now the newest trend, thanks to me. my eyes are brown. no, not ugly brown like you're all thinking. gorgeous, caramel brown is how mother likes to describe them. im short, but not super skinny. im the perfect weight and have the most amazing curves. people ALWAYS compliment me on how tan i am, so yes, im tan. and no, not orange. orange is gross. pink is a much better color. my favorite food is calamari and shrimp, but only the fresh stuff that daddy makes. store bought food is disgusting and fake. i absolutely ADORE shawn mendes and ariana grande. in fact, ive met each of them 3 times already. my favorite thing to do is shop. i mean, just look at me, isn't it obvious? i only wear the BEST designer clothing and anything else won't do.

people like to call me petty, but that's just because they're jealous. of what, you ask? well, there's a lot of things to be jealous of. starting off with the fact that daddy has the best paying job in the city. not to mention the fact that i have the hottest boy at our school as my boyfriend. of three years, may i add. why can't people just accept the fact that im better than them, it's not that hard.

today im wearing light wash ripped skinny jeans and a yellow off the shoulder crop top, both made by daddy's personal designer of course. as for my shoes, im showing off my new beige gladiator sandals from gucci. i curled my long, highlighted hair and pulled half of it into a loose braid. i applied a full face of makeup because it makes me prettier than i already am. i added a few bracelets to my wrists and clipped a diamond necklace around my neck. finally, i grabbed my michael kors backpack and slung it around my shoulders. mother says i look gorgeous. i don't disagree, i look great. i always do.

just to tell you a little bit more about myself, im an only child and bless my parents for that, because im not sharing anything with anybody else. it's all mine. i deserve it all. my house is huge, im not even going to lie to you. not to brag, but my bedroom is the biggest room in the house. my king size bed is centered in my room, covered in a white comforter and throw pillows that match the accent colors of my room. fairy lights are strung around my whole room, including my walk in closet. my bathroom is connected to my room along with my makeup room. if you're going to wear makeup, you have to do it right.

well, we are now at the time where i wait on the sofa for julian to pick me up in his new gtr he received for his birthday. he always comes to the door and leads me out to his car, all while holding my hand, of course. then we head off to school and he brings me back home.

see ya later, journal. don't miss me too much.

-juliet

hello! i hope you enjoy reading this, and don't be afraid to leave me feedback to make it better! lets try and get to 20 reads and 5 votes!

thanks for reading!

-ash :)