(2) richwood high

Please remember that I am in no way trying to offend anyone by anything that is written below. It is part of the character and is not how I feel personally. Enjoy!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Juliet

As I close my journal and slide it into my bag, I hear the familiar knock sequence that only Julian uses echo through the hallways of my house. I pick up my bag and open the front door, holding out my hand for Julian to grab.

"Well hello, gorgeous." He breathes, taking in my appearance.

"Oh quit drooling, lover boy. Let's go." I kiss his cheek as he intertwines our hands.

He leads me down my driveway to his brand new GTR, opening my door for me to get in. As he slides in the other side, he ruffles his hands through his dirty blonde hair.

"Damn J, can you stop looking so beautiful for just one second. You're taking my breath away." His piercing green eyes stare into my caramel ones, just long enough for me to notice the need in his eyes.

Knowing this, I decide to tease him a little, turning my head away from his to look at my phone. I hear him sigh as he flares the engine and pulls away from the spot where he was previously parked by the sidewalk. As he turns out of my street, he reaches his long, muscular arm across the car and places his hand on my thigh. I attempt to hold in a smile, but realize I failed when I see Julian smirking out of the corner of my eye.

5 short minutes later, the oh-so-joyful sound of friends screaming as they reunite once again after summer break fills my ears. Julian parks his car and I stay sitting in the passenger seat while I wait for him to walk around to the other side to open my door for me. Once he does, he takes my hand and we make our way to the main doors of the school.

Richwood High isn't your average high school. RICHwood High is what I like to call it. Most of the kids that attend are, well, rich. Julian and I are two of the richest, so everybody looks up to us. Being rich doesn't just mean that you have a lot of money. Being rich is a lifestyle. In order to be rich, you have to look and act rich.

From the outside, Richwood High doesn't look like the fanciest place on earth, with the burgundy paint chipping in areas. However, on the inside, Richwood is a palace. Chandeliers hang from the tall ceilings, and murals painted by the art students decorate the walls.

As Julian and I continue our walk towards the main entrance, Blake Torres, one of the members of the wrestling team, stands in our way.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Julian Parker, captain of the football team." He snarls.

"J.T." I hear Julian mumble under his breath.

"Oh, and I'm sorry. I forgot to acknowledge the presence of Daddy's Little Princess, Juliet Anderson." Blake smirks, this time directing his glance towards me.

"Shut up, Blake. Atleast I can get a girlfriend." Julian pushes Blake out of his way and squeezes my hand lightly as he leads me to a bench.

"JULIET!" The familiar high pitched squeal of Alexis calls.

I turn around and catch my blonde haired, blue eyed best friend as she throws herself into my arms.

"Hey Lex." I put her down, chuckling.

"Lookin good, J. Oh my god. Are those new?" She stares in awe at my sandals.

"Yep. Mother bought them for me for getting a C on my final exam from last year." I let go of Julian's hand as he walks away to talk to the football boys.