(3) truth or dare

Please remember that I am in no way trying to offend anyone by anything that is written below. It is part of the character and is not how I feel personally. Enjoy!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Anonymous

I slip into the silky, baby pink cutoff dress that is laying on my bed and fix it to look just right. I peek into my closet and grab my nude heels sitting on the carpet by the door.

I slide my feet into them and step into my bathroom to do my makeup. I apply just the right amount and quickly style my hair into loose curls. Feeling satisfied with my appearance, I pick up my baby pink clutch and put my belongings in it. I reapply my lipstick and walk downstairs to get picked up by Blake.

No, we're not dating. Ew. I'm too good for him, anyways. We have a plan. A good one.

As I walk out my front door to Blake's car, I only have one person on my mind.

Julian Parker.

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Juliet

As Julian leads me through the house to the dance floor, I take a second to look around for Alexis. After a few short seconds, I can't seem to find her. I guess she is running late.

'Feels' by Calvin Harris booms through the speakers, Julian grabbing my hips and pulling me towards him in the meantime.

We dance for a couple of songs, trying our best to avoid the few strangers that are intently swapping spit with each other. Not on the dance floor, please and thank you.

After the slow song that plays, I follow Julian to the bar where he orders a round of vodka shots. We down the first round, so he orders up a second. Now having two rounds of vodka shots in our systems, we explore the house and enter a room where 20 or so people are seated in a large circle.

"Hey look, it's JT! Come join us bro! Its truth or dare time!" Cole Evans, a teammate of Julian's, shouts across the room.

I look at Julian and he shrugs his broad shoulders and sits me down on his lap next to the one and only, Blake Torres.

"Blake, truth or dare?" Cole interrupts Blake and Sarah Mulligan's make out session.

"Truth." Blake slurs.

"How many girls have you made out with tonight?" Cole winks, laughter erupting from the students around him.

"Too many to count." Blake winks and immediately turns to Julian.

Oh dear god. For all I know, Blake could ruin Julian and I'd reputation and spill everything he shouldn't know in the first place. That was a big mistake on Julian's part. Freshman year was a mess, to say the least.

"Julian." He smirks.

"It's JT." Julian spits back.

"Truth. Or. Dare." Blake emphasizes each word, because everybody at Richwood knows that's what Blake Torres does when he's about to start something.

"Dare." Julian says through gritted teeth, squeezing my hand a little harder than he was before.

I run circles on the back of his hand with my thumb in attempt to calm him down a bit.

"7 minutes in heaven with the first girl you see sitting at the bar." Blake licks his lips.

Excuse me? Did Blake really just do that? I now see why he's the most hated boy at Richwood. I kick Blake in the leg, but of course that doesn't bother him the least bit.