16

Third Person's

Jungkook is still confused. He's not sure of what really happened to Seokjin since the scene that Jimin made was still registering into his mind.

Yugyeom what? Jungkook thought, still trying to find out what just happened..

Meanwhile.
Seokjin is unconscious because of tiredness, mentally, physically, and emotionally.

The nurse is cleaning his wounds and bruises, he got so many that it made him look like he was kidnapped and tortured..

Slowly, the little boy opened his little eyes, struggling to open his right eye wide because of the black eye he had there.

Glad you're awake--The nurse looked at Seokjin's ID then smile. Seokjin-ah. She finished.

Thank you for taking care of me, miss nurse. Seokjin tried to be cheerful and smile but he can't- so he just painfully smile, a tear escaping from his right-blacked-eye. Where's Jimin-hyung?He kindly asked, bitting his lower lip then wiped the tear that escaped.

He said that he'll just fix something. Don't worry, I know that he'll be fine.

Seokjin just nodded his head. He don't wanna go to school anymore.. maybe, maybe he'll tell Yoongi and Taehyung that he'll quit schooling.

School is harsh.

“I'll be right back, okay? Rest well.The nurse gave Seokjin's hand a reassuring squeeze before leaving and Seokjin just smiled.

Suddenly, the memories came flooding his mind again.. he felt traumatized. His hyungs never did something like that to him, they never forced him into something he didn't want to do.. his hyungs are protecting him, not hurting- like Yugyeom just did.

Seokjin-ah!

Seokjin heard his name so he immediately turn his head to look where the voice came from, “Jungkook-hyung..” Seokjin's voice is almost like a whisper but Jungkook still heard it.

Seokjin-ah, I'm sorry.. Jungkook-hyung didn't do anything to save you when Yugyeom tried to..” Jungkook stopped, he didn't know wether to complete his sentence or not.. so he thought that he shouldn't because Seokjin might be sensitive about it. “I'm just sorry.Jungkook cried, hugging Seokjin tight.

Seokjin sadly smiled, It's not your fault, hyung.

“Seokjin-ah...” Jungkook can't stop crying. He's guilty that he didn't do anything to help Seokjin when the younger needs it, it pained his heart, so much.

“Stop crying, hyung. Seokjin wiped Jungkook's flowing tears using his thumb then kissed his hyung's nose.

Seokjin don't know why he did that but he just felt like Jungkook will calm if he'll do that so he did.

Maybe.. maybe having Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin by his side in this school would make him feel safe. If his hyungs is there, maybe school isn't that bad anymore.

We'll protect you, Jinnie. I'll protect you. I promise.

-----

SPOILER!!!

From now on, you should stay away from Seokjin. Don't talk to him, don't play with him, don't touch him.. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. The eldest stated, more like commanded.

But hyung!!” It's now his turn to shout. Like how the fuck will he do that?! He's been so attached with the younger!

Do it or I'll kick your ass out of here and make you go back to your parent's house?!

And everyone keep silent.

-----

a/n; thankyou to the all of you! everyone's comments inspires me so much that's why I did the spoiler. Saranghae