FINAL

Third Person's

“So.. which hyung do you like the most?” Hoseok asked Seokjin, giving him his signature smile.

“I like--” Before Seokjin could answer, his hyungs started to hug him already. “I like everyone.” He finished.

All of his hyungs sighed, sitting on the couch properly.

“You can't like everyone Jinnie.” Taehyung explained.

Seokjin frowned, “Why not?”

“You need to choose.” Namjoon said that made Seokjin sigh.

HYUNGS, I can't. I love you all.” He explained but they all shook their heads.

Seokjin, you know you need to choose, right? Yoongi asked but Seokjin just shook his head.

He doesn't want to hurt any of his hyung's feelings. He truly loves them all.. but he can't lie, there's a hyung whom he love since the first time he saw him.

How he would smile so cutely when he's with that hyung. How much he love the attention that hyung was giving him.. and how much he felt hurt when that hyung started ignoring him..

Seokjin look at the hyung he loves the most. Eye to eye.

YAH.” He pointed to that hyung and the hyung look at him with wide eyes.

-----

Seokjin look at the hyung he loves the most. Eye to eye.

YAH.” He pointed to that hyung and the hyung look at him with wide eyes. Jungkook-hyung..” Seokjin seriously said, his brows knotted.

All of his hyungs smiled except for Jungkook who looks so shook.. he doesn't have any idea what Seokjin is gonna tell him.

Wh-what?” Jungkook tried not to stutter but failed.

“I love you, hyung.” Seokjin finally said as he started walking to his shook hyung. He instantly smiled as soon as he reached him.

Then smoothly.. Seokjin pulled Jungkook into a kiss.

“Oh my god, I don't know If I should cry or coo.” Jimin and Hoseok dramatically said that made Taehyung and Yoongi raise his their eyebrows.

“Do it both.” Taehyung and Yoongi said in sync.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, “Give me a partner please.”

And everyone just laughed at him.

Jungkook and Seokjin looked at each other's eyes, their foreheads touching. Hyung, please don't ignore me anymore..” Seokjin mumbled.

Jungkook nodded, showing his bunny smile to Seokjin. “I won't. I will never ignore you again.”

“I love you, Jungkook-hyung.”

“I love you too. Should we do the sex thing already?” Jungkook cockily asked that made Seokjin's eyes wide.

Yoongi angrily but teasingly throw the pillow into Jungkook's face. “Shut up, you kid.”

Hyung, that's so rude.” Seokjin pouted but Yoongi just roll his eyes on the younger.

“I don't care, you know. You're mine.” Yoongi confidently said and all of the other members rose their eyebrows in confusion, especially Jungkook.

“Are you sure about that, hyung? Hello. He said HE LOVES ME.” Jungkook reminded his Yoongi-hyung. “And you said, whoever Seokjin will pick, you'll be happy!”

Yoongi just shrug, “I did? I can't remember.”

Hyung! Why are you acting like this?” Taehyung interfere so he recieved a death glare from Yoongi.

“I'm picking Jungkook-hyung and that's final.”

“Are you sure?” Yoongi smirked, confident that Seokjin would change his mind.

“I'm very sure.”

Yoongi just shrug and let Jungkook and Jin but still eyeing them.. murmuring a, “Wish you all the best, Jinnie. I love you.”

LOVE is like a game. You might win or lose.. winning is the happiest moment and losing is the most painful.

“Every love story is beautiful but ours is my fav--”

......................