17

Third Person's

Why did you let this happen?! You two are classmates but you didn't do anything to protect Seokjin!Yoongi shouted at Jungkook who's just looking somewhere icily.

Hell, it's not even his fault, or maybe yes but what had happened to Seokjin isn't his fault. He didn't even see this coming. He thought that Yugyeom is a sweet and a kind guy but no, hell he was wrong.

H-hyung.. Jungkook-hyung d-didn't do a-anything wrong. Seokjin tried to defend Jungkook but Namjoon just pulled him out of the room and lead Seokjin to the kitchen, making the younger eat.

Hyung--” Taehyung tried to defend Jungkook too but failed when he was interrupted by Yoongi's growl.

Shut the fuck up and don't try to defend this fucking fetus. Yoongi yelled, pointing his slim fingers into Jungkook's direction.

Jungkook kept his poker face, Yeah, that's right, blame it all on me. Jungkook rudely said making Yoongi's anger rise.

“You! Don't ever use that tone on me!” The eldest spat but Jungkook just shrugged it.

Hoseok, on the other hand is just standing there, not even moving.. he didn't know who to blame but he knows that Jungkook isn't the one who's responsible for what happened to Seokjin.

Hyung, calm down, this is not Jungkook's fault.Jimin told Yoongi, trying to pat the older's shoulder but he was just pushed away.

Don't mess with the angry Yoongi.
They all thought while looking to the small mint-green haired man in front of them.

Yoongi harshly sighed as he made a decision that would break Jungkook's heart.. and that decision is--

From now on, you should stay away from Seokjin. Don't talk to him, don't play with him, don't touch him.. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. Yoongi stated, more like commanded.

But hyung!!” It's now Jungkook's turn to shout. Like how the fuck will he do that?! He's been so attached with the younger!

Do it or I'll kick your ass out of here and make you go back to your parent's house?!

All of their eyes widened on what have Yoongi said. All of them knew how much Jungkook hates to be in his parent's house since the latter's parents are always fighting and when they're angry, they would scream at Jungkook and beat him.

Jungkook's tears started to form but he was preventing himself from crying. If he'll cry, he's weak. His father told him that.

Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung wanted to comfort Jungkook but they stayed in their place, not wanting to be punished by Yoongi for defending Jungkook but they also know that Jungkook needs them but they just can't afford if Yoongi will punish them too.

Jimin and Taehyung wanted to defend Jungkook from Yoongi so much cause it's not Jungkook's fault if he didn't do anything to prevent that from happening since he have practice.

It's Jimin and Taehyung's responsible to take care of Seokjin too since they're all in one school but why is Jungkook the only one who's being blamed here? They don't know why.

Namjoon and Seokjin on the other hand was glued on their seats, the duo heard Yoongi's shout but not clearly.

They only heard the Or I'll kick your ass out here and Jungkook's But hyung!!

“Namjoon-hyung.. this isn't Jungkook-hyung's fault. Seokjin started to cry and Namjoon just tapped Seokjin's shoulder to calm the younger.

When the younger started to calm but still crying.. Namjoon kissed Seokjin's forehead while whispering an, Everything's gonna be alright. to Seokjin.

I hope so, hyung. And Seokjin started crying again.

-----

a/n; this is so dramatic. hah sorry for any typographical and grammatical errors! :> xoxo