30

Yoongi's

Hyung..”

“Yeah?”

“I missed cuddling with you.”

I smiled when I heard Seokjin say that. He was beside me right now like where he used to be. Same spot, same position, warmer cuddles.

“I missed your warmth, hyung.” He added, nearly crying. “I'm sorry for being a bad boy.” He pouted that make me smile more because he look so adorable.

“It's not your fault. I've been a bad hyung too, for making Jungkook stay away from you. I know you lov--” My words were cut off when I suddenly felt a pair of plump lips pecking on mine.

Shhhhh.. hyung, let's sleep.” He smile that made me nod.

Don't you know that your one of my weakness Kim Seokjin? Everyone in this house want and needs you, so please don't try to play with our feelings..

Jimin's

Tae and I are currently watching something on the TV that we don't really understand since our minds were both wandering around.. lol

“What do you think Yoongi-hyung will do to Seokjin?” Taehyung asked while bitting on his lower lip.

I crossed my arm with my brows knotted, I looked at him seriously. “I hope it's cuddling.”

“Let's hope it's just cuddling.” Taehyung repeated as he bob his head up and down.

As we both look to Yoongi-hyung's room. We saw Jungkook walking down the stair, looking devastated with tear stains in his eyes or maybe, I'm just hallucinating. Why would he cry?

“Yah, Jungkook. Why are you still up?” Taehyung asked quietly so he will not wake up the others who's already sleeping.

Jungkook gave us a bitter smile, something he's doing when he's sad or upset. When he doesn't want to talk about the problem. “Food. Hungry.” He shortly replied.

Taehyung and I just let out an, Oh.” as an reaction since Jungkook looks like he's not in the mood for talk.

“Did he saw something? Like ghost?” Taehyung whispered to me that made me roll my eyes on him.

Taehyung, how long have you been here in this house again? How long are you living here?” I asked, half-annoyed.

“5 years?”

“Have you seen any ghost or other creatures here?” I ask again and he shook his head abruptly for an answer that made me roll my eyes. “See? Then stop scaring yourself.”

“You're so mean.” Taehyung pouted.

“Ugh, hyungs please.. just go to sleep.” Jungkook said, rolling his eyes on eyes with milk on his hands.

“What a baby.”

“GEEZ, SHUT UP!”

Jungkook's

Yeah, Jungkook. You saw it right. Seokjin kissed Yoongi. He kissed Yoongi, okay? You're out of the picture and you don't have any chance now. He's inlove with your hyung and let them be happy.

I thought as I remembered the scene that I saw a while ago that kept on repeating on my mind. I'm happy for them though. Atleast now that they made up already, they can continue their love story.

Their love story that I've ruined.. I should have known from the very start that Seokjin likes Yoongi because he's the one who took a good care of him when he have nothing and was sick.

I should have known that Yoongi wouldn't let Seokjin live in this house if he's not attracted to the younger.

I should have known that I don't really have a chance to Seokjin. He's been very kind to me but I did the opposite..

But I will still not give up.. not until Seokjin would tell me to.

-----

a/n; i can smell end? wahhhtt