Chapter 1

Who are you?

1st Day at Dae Kyung University.

Classroom

Teacher: Anyonghaseyo Everyone! This is the 2nd year of University and I wish everyone much luck for this year! We have two new students here. This is Kim Myungsoo but I'm sure everyone knows him he was in another class before.

Girls: Yes...*whisper* He's really cute! There are much rumors that he's mean to

Teacher: Class! Be quiet! We also have a transfer student this year. Her name is Kim Akiko. She's from Japan, be nice to her...She won't understand everything!

Girls: Who's this girl? *whisper* she's really ugly...we shouldn't speak with her *whisper*

Teacher: Please be quiet! You two can sit there *shows to the direction*

Few minutes later

Teacher: We're going to have a class project...The groups will consit of two persons and because the most of you know each other I'll pair you up with the same person as last year. Myungsoo and Akiko? Yoo two build a pair!

Girls: Woah...She's so lucky *whispers* We should talk to her

The Lesson took an end and I went outside. Who are those idiots? I won't make friends with anyone. They're disgusting me! Where am I?

Girls: Hey! *walk to Akiko* You're really lucky!

Akiko: And why?

Girl: My name is Yuna Park!

Akiko: Aha

Yuna: And...you know *sits down* You're so lucky you can sit next to Myungsoo and...you also are in a group with him...You could aks him if he wants to go out with me! If you would do that you could be in our group...We're really popular and I garante you...you'll be popular with us! *smiles* So will you do that for us?

Akiko: And I could really be in your group?

Yuna: Of course! *smiles*

Akiko: Do I look like a person who does everything to be popular? *stands up* And who said you could sit next to me? Next time ask someone who looks like an idiot! And never sit next to me again! *takes her bag and walks inside the building*

Sometimes people are really stupid. Why did I even get here? Aish...This is just crazy! I walked to my locker when suddenly

Locker

Stranger: Hey! You shouldn't have the locker over mine! You're not allowed!

Akiko: And who says that? *looks up* Oh no...The next idiot!

Myungsoo: Yah! Why do you speak with me like this?

Akiko: I can speak with you how I want! And you don't have to tell me what's allowed and what isn't okay? I'm old enough and I'm not here for babysiting any idiots like Yuna! You both are totally the same...Aish! *closes her locker and walks away*

Myungsoo: What a girl!

Boy: *walk to Myungsoo* Didn't she listend to you? *starts laughing* She isn't intrested in you? *laughs louder* Don't she know that you're Infinites L?

Myungsoo: She's intresting! She didn't went crazy when she saw me...She just was like she was in class..herself...I want to know more about her!

Boy: Don't tell me you like her! *laughs*

Myungsoo: She's intresting! *knocks the Boys head* I think I like her! She's different than the others

Who was this boy? No...Akiko...You're here for finding out who's your family and not for fun!

I went to the flat my father rent for me. When I got there I took a shower and went sleeping. 1 Day passed and I only have a couple of weeks to find out who I am. I have to find out the secret!