Chapter 6

I'm sorry for everything I've done!

I finished reading the entry when suddenly

Myungsoo: *places his hand on her shoulder* What are you doing here?

Akiko: Ah...I

Myungsoo: *laughs* Are you reading a love story?

Akiko: What do you think of me?! *stands up&turns around*

Myungsoo: Did something happen?

Akiko: No and even if something happened I wouldn't tell you!

Myungsoo: Yah! Why not? *get's mad* Were a couple!

Akiko: Stop this! We aren't a couple! I don't want to heare this anymore!! You lied to me! You said the director wouldn't be in the office but he was all the time! Why?! Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I'm like the other girls who adore you, huh? I'm not!! I hate you so much! I'm here because of my family because I want to find out who they are but you were to selfish to help me!! You just wanted to spend time but didn't thought about the other person! And this couple thing...it's finished! I don't want to see you again!! *runs out of the room*

Myungsoo: Ah...Akiko *gets mad&kicks the trush* I'm sorry!

I run out of the room but it didn't got better, it got worser! I met Yuna while I was running down the stairs and of course she had to treat me bad.

Stairs

Yuna: Ah...Here's this B*tch! She's just going out with him because she wants something of him. Am I right? *laughs&looks to her friends*

Akiko: Kepp your Mouth shut! You don't know anything about him!

Yuna: Do you think you're the only girl he flirts with? He has only eyes for someone like me! He don't like poor girls!

Akiko: Do you think I'm poor?

Yuna: Of course! *laughs* Look how you dress yourself and this book you have in your hand *laughs louder*

Stairs

Yuna: Ah...Here's this B*tch! She's just going out with him because she wants something of him. Am I right? *laughs&looks to her friends*

Akiko: Kepp your Mouth shut! You don't know anything about him!

Yuna: Do you think you're the only girl he flirts with? He has only eyes for someone like me! He don't like poor girls!

Akiko: Do you think I'm poor?

Yuna: Of course! *laughs* Look how you dress yourself and this book you have in your hand *laughs louder*

Akiko: Just let me go!

Yuna: Ahaha...You think I would let you go eithout anything from you? *takes the diary*

Akiko: Hey! Give it back!!

Yuna: Look Guys...It's her diary...No...wait! *flips through the pages* It belongs to her dad! *starts to read* 20th december, It's all my fault. I'm happy now but he isn't! He suffered, no he suffered because of me and now he's forever away!

Akiko: Stop it!! *shouts* Please..!!

Yuna: *laughs* Do you think I help the b*tch who's going out with my Oppa? 'He died. My brother. My little brother. He died because of me. Because I didn't helped you' Oh! The brother of your dad died? *laughs* You're so miserable!

Class Room

Myungsoo: Huh? Who shouted? Was it Akiko? *looks out of the class room* But there's nobody! *runs out of the room* Where is she?

Stairs

Akiko: Please Yuna! Stop it!!

Yuna: You want that I stop? Then say as loud as you can that you don't love Myungsoo and that everything is a fake!

Akiko: But I

Yuna: You don't want to say it? Okay then...*opens the window* I'll throw it out!

Floor

Myungsoo: I see them! *runs towards Akiko & Yuna*

Yuna: I'll throw it out!

Akiko: S-stop it! I'll say it! I...*sigh* I don't love him

Yuna: Who? Say it! Or your diary is forever away!!

Akiko: I-I can't!

Yuna: It's your fault Akiko! You go out with my Oppa, then you have to damage! *throws the diary out*

Akiko: No!! *starts to cry*

Myungsoo: What's going on here?

Yuna: Ah...Oppa...She lied! She doesn't loves you!! She's a b*tch!

Myungsoo: How can you?! *slapps yuna* You can't decide over someon's head! You can't make someone cry, if you don't recive what you want! Go away every singel one of you and never threat her bad again or you'll have a problem with me!

The girls and Yuna run away and Myungsoo hugged me. I wanted to say him, that I really like him and that I'm sorry for everything but after he hugged me, he left. I didn't knew what happened and I was to shocked and sad, that I just sat down and cried the rest of the day. I lost the diary, the conection to the family of my dad and I lost him. It's my fault!